Dynadot

question Best NFT site?

NameSilo

topdom

Top Contributor
Impact
What are the top NFT sites right now?
NFT doesn't make any sense to me.. but it seems to be getting popular anyway.
And I wonder which sites are most popular ones.

Same question for crypto sites.

Which ones is better: Run your own crypto, or build a service
for other people's coins.
For example looks like Binance has both.

Any place to promote such domains?

Brandmore

Upgraded Member
Impact
@topdom most of the projects use the Ethereum Blockchain where the NFT is saved. A few projects also start to use Solana (SOL) as a cryptocurrency in this sector. This means that you can buy into 'their currency' (Ethereum) by acquiring it on a cryptocurrency exchange with your money.
Does that answer your question?
This is no financial advice, please make your own due diligence before investing in any crypto currency.

topdom

Top Contributor
Impact
@topdom most of the projects use the Ethereum Blockchain where the NFT is saved. A few projects also start to use Solana (SOL) as a cryptocurrency in this sector. This means that you can buy into 'their currency' (Ethereum) by acquiring it on a cryptocurrency exchange with your money.
Does that answer your question?
This is no financial advice, please make your own due diligence before investing in any crypto currency.

Actually I don't have a clear question, because I'm too naive. Nafter coin went up and down in the last 1 week, and there was a great money making opportunity there. (I think they use Binance blockchain, and Etherium (how can it be both)). Anyway I was wondering whether we could buy and sell nafter coin (or another "nft coin"), without doing anything with nft's.

Last edited: