Dynadot

discuss What can be the coolest 3 letter generic .COM name

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I was wondering what would be the coolest 3 letter generic .COM domain name for general purpose usage (like for an app/site or for a brand). Tell me except: SEX.com. U.S. had AOL, India has JIO, so.. I'm searching for such cool names. (It doesn't matter if its in use/parked ,etc.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
blu.com
ufo.com

Last edited:
•••
In view of the scarcity of such names, I've noticed that some people are using a number to replace a few letters. 2GO for example. Have you considered that as a possibility? I picked up G8S.com (Gates) to use as a short brandable name.

•••
Wow.com, I mean, wow! (Owned by Aol) - WowAir may be back too, Their site is back online but their fleet is still 0 in theory..
Or other cool names could be
Ola.com (Online America?) - seems in development
Yes.com - an open banking ecosystem currently
Vip.com - a store

•••
Isn't top.com the top .com name?

•••
Buy.com is certainly one of the best. It’s bizarre that they changed their name from Buy.com to Rakuten.

•••
•••
•••
one

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The most I want is SUN.com! which owned by Oracle and the one of earliest regged domain.
ava.com
eva.com

Last edited:
•••
From the above replies
wow.com sounds cool :)
one.com is perfect for the brand!

•••
win.com
hub.com
zip.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
WHY DID YOU ASK

Brilliant! :xf.grin:

Basically any LLL word or word-like string will do, the rest is branding/marketing.
I really like hey.com that was recently acquired and developed (so you're a bit late).

Last edited:
•••
web.com
sex.com
hot.com
air.com
ufo.com
ceo.com
neo.com
fbi.com
ibm.com
dba.com
cia.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
bet
web

Last edited:
•••
DIY .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Isn't top.com the top .com name?
Sure, f
rom a semantic view that's true.

In this context, the 3
(11) letter ".com" - domain name

ꓔꓳꓑ.com
=
xn--4l8af7g.com

comes into my mind.

Well, it's an IDN and the punycode has 11 characters - but the original spelling has only 3 characters (letters) as one can see - so it's indeed (at least also) a 3 letter ".com" - domain name ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back