Dynadot

Website Selling "Google AdSense Clicks"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I saw this on another board, it's a site that seems fishy is offering this sort of "targeted traffic" package. From their site:

Is this ok with Google? The following is their FAQ. If you want to know the link, email me.

FAQ:
"What we do?

We will keep on sending highly targeted traffic related to your website, continuously until your requested clicks has been performed. We have click monitoring scripts that will keep track of the clicks. Your website will be visited by thousands of real humans, who are interested in your content.

Is this legal according to Google AdSense terms?

Yes this service is completely LEGAL. We are in compliance with the Google AdSense terms and conditions. The only thing we do is send traffic to your website, which is even what you have been doing for so long. But in this case we will search for good traffic and send it to you.

Where does the traffic come from?

95% of the traffic will be from North America and Europe itself. This is guarantee. For proof, you can monitor our traffic from your site as well.

How many unique visitors will see my website if I purchase 100 clicks?

The answer is Unlimited. We will keep on sending highly targeted unique visitors to your website as long as your AdSense ad has not been clicked 100 times. If your CTR is low, chances are you might end up with more than 100000 visitors for those 100 clicks. But we will try to send as much highly targeted visitors as possible to increase the CTR.

Do you pay anything to the visitors for clicking?

No. We don't pay anything to anyone. In fact even the visitors cannot know anything about us. They only see your website directly and click only if they are interested. We just find targeted users and redirect to your website.

If I purchase 100 clicks, how many AdSense clicks should I expect?

You should expect a minimum of 100 clicks. That is guaranteed. But on average, you can get around 150 to 200 clicks. Our past clients have reported almost 150% to 200% clicks. But 100% is guaranteed.

If I get 100 AdSense clicks, how much will Google pay me?

This depends on the content of your website. The average CPC would be around 50 cents to $5. This would provide you minimum $50 per 100 clicks. If content is very good, chances are you might end up with $250 to $500. Our past customers have reported average CPC of $1.5, but this depends mainly on your site content.

Is this program available for other ads like FastClick, Clicksor e.t.c.?

No. We can only promote sites displaying Google Adsense ads because we are not able to track the performance of other ads. """

That's all,
Allan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like a real good (and fast) way to get kicked from Adsense.. :)

•••
Why do they even bother offering this service to anyone? They can send all the clicks to their Google Adsense and earn $$$.

•••
HellFear said:
Why do they even bother offering this service to anyone? They can send all the clicks to their Google Adsense and earn $$$.
:bingo: i presume it's a SCAM

•••
Sounds a bit odd - Especially the fact they are only providing the service to people using adsense ....
Was there no mention of how much time it would take ? - A lot of the Smaller PPC Engines make promises like this knowing full well it may take a year or two to fulfill their obligation with their current traffic. A lot of these are still also Using bulk/junk Exchange Traffic as well -

•••
Surprisingly I've seen a few comments on other boards about folks trying it out and it working, but I'd imagine it's still against TOS, so stay away!

-Allan

•••
HellFear said:
You have a point, but there may be other valid reasons.

In business, sometimes you want "also-runs" to avoid the appearance of monopoly. Google may like "diversity" or the appearance of such, like most colleges and universities do.

Good software is often offered for free use (at least initially) to test customer needs, responses and gain improvement tips.

Sure, it could be a scam but the contrary is not impossible.

IAmAllanShore said:
Surprisingly I've seen a few comments on other boards about folks trying it out and it working, but I'd imagine it's still against TOS, so stay away!

-Allan
Which boards? I'll check them out and tell you what I think.

•••
•••
wow a great way to be kicked from google!

•••
Want google to cancel your adsence account. This is the 2nd best thing. The best thing would eb to hack into google and **** it all up.

•••
Can't help but think about the IRC boards that were "google click exchanges" way back in the day. They were quickly broken up (And were around before I got in the game), but I think this will take off for a while until Google boots all of the folks that use it also.

Do people have so much time on their hands that all they can do is find ways to be shady? Apparently :|

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back