IT.COM

Web Hosting Banner Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
aSmarterHost.com needs a web hosting banner created with all 3 of its featured packages and some of its featured services including24/7 support and etc... (what ever you would like to put for the service related)

http://www.asmarterhost.com

I am willing to $35.00

Please help me out by creating a great banner, it will be posted on namepros site with its advertising campains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ill be entering this contest,

Best Regards,
Matt Stronge.

•••
Here ya go - I spent a good amount of time on this so hopefully you like it. :)

hosting0ud.gif

Feedback please.

Thanks,
Matt

•••
WOW LOVE It

I love it great job could you put aSmarterHost.Com There somewhere, for the poer hosting part can you power Hosting SOLUTIONS under neath it and finally for the packages can ypu put the mb and gb for them like right below the plan name if you can that would be great and it would be sold.

Sorry here are rj's Ad Specs: 468x60, 25k .JPG or .GIF

Great Job

Im still accepting other banners until the changes are finished. Again good job

Last edited:
•••
uhh... the banner says PowerHosting... isn't the actual hosting called "A Smarter Host"?

EDIT: Whoops, i guess it took me long to reply.

•••
Yes

Yes Power Hosting is the divison of aSmarterHost.com thats why i requested him to put power hosting solutions there.

•••
abdulmueid, his site says that so I was a little confused and unsure myself.

asmarterhost, I will make those changes within 15 minutes and show you the final version shortly :). I'm glad you like it.

Thanks,
Matt

•••
Thanks

If you could that would be great, sorry abot the confusion. Is it possible you can change that for my site if possible can you give me a quote.

Thanks

•••
Sorry for the misunderstanding :)
170designs: You have done a GREAT job. I really like your banner.

•••
I will participate! I'll send a mockup soon.

•••
Here ya go :) Final version of banner:

hosting4oe.gif

Thanks,
Matt

•••
Hmm...

Could you leave the Power Hosting part like how its shown before and just put solutions below it and for the solo xr part theres 500 mb of space not 15 lol. Plus could you put bandwidth par to please.

Could you make a new slide just for the aSmarterHost.Com part ill pay you $40.00 total instead of 35 for all the trouble im giving you.
Sorry im picky.

Sorry i have to go but i will be bcak in a couple of hours.

•••
Here:

hosting8qs.gif

I could not incorporate the bandwidth because it would make the animation way too long and boring because I cannot put the Storage and Bandwidth on the same screen, the Storage text would have to change to bandwidth. I do not think that this is a big deal at all though.

Let me know,
Matt

•••
Pm

I have sent you a pm.

•••
Hey, looks great. But its way too big. they only except banners that are 25k yours is over 200 k

just something to think about....

•••
uniquestreak said:
Hey, looks great. But its way too big. they only except banners that are 25k yours is over 200 k

just something to think about....

That last one wasn't the final one anyway :). We spoke privately in PMs and decided on the real final version of the banner.... one that is closer in size to the first one.

Thanks,
Matt

•••
•••
Thanks

Thank You everyone i have decided and have gone with 170designs design which is the first version with a little tweeks. I thank everyone for trying im sorry if ididnt chose yours and havent given you the chance.

•••

GOOD JOB!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back