Dynadot

Web Design Block

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

Guys & Gals, I need your help! I seem to have a case of web design block (bit like writers block!). Can anyone point me towards some inspiration. All I want to do is make a decent web page to post a bit of my work at uni, some pics etc. BUT I CAN'T COME UP WITH A DECENT LOOKING DESIGN AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!! I've got all the code figured out, what I want to do with the page, but I just can't think how to lay it out.

Can anyone inspire me. Otherwise I think I'll have to give up making web pages D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dont try and force it out!!!!!!! worse thing you can do

have a nap, watch tv, read a book, go out shopping, take your mind off it and then it will come to you

i came up with a designed by just ruining a page in photoshop and then this idea came into my head so dont force it

•••
I agree with adam, if you think about it too much, then you will continue to have a mental block on what you want your layout to look like. It may take a week or so but an image will pop into your head when you least expect it, so don't give up just yet. ;)

•••
Man, i've been watching tv and taking naps for years...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back