IT.COM

Was does .nu mean?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its a country tld. but some try to make it mean 'new', as in "shoes.nu" = "new shoes". quite popular with younger folks, or so I hear.

•••
The NU is now, ex. buy.nu to market www.buy.nu buy now shops, www.study.nu online study now!

Some .NU live websites were listed in www.Business.nu Online Business Directory.

Regards,
TheWatcher

•••
Yeah, for some reasons teenages spend $52 on a 2 yr reg that is worth $0 then try to sell it when they get sick of it.. hmmm
It's a small countries extension.. I don't remember which one though

•••
The country is Nuie - a tiny Southern Pacific island nation. .NU is their country code. nu mean "now" in Scandinavian languages - not in Nuie's language nor in English.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Yeah, for some reasons teenages spend $52 on a 2 yr reg that is worth $0 then try to sell it when they get sick of it.. hmmm
It's a small countries extension.. I don't remember which one though

I know, I don't understand that trend either. For $52 you could get 8 .US names.

•••
lol RJ ;) I am a teen but never understood the trend ;)

•••
lol, I like .nu's, just the look of it actually. I couldnt go out and buy one for over 50 $ thought.

•••
the trend is it is hip and 'nu'. Blog sites etc...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back