Dynadot

Warning about user TheBush - Named and Shamed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The following member was banned on another domain site for scamming:

TheBush

Reason: scamming

Firstly he bought 3 prozzilla scripts of me for $12.00. When installing the image hosting site he claimed the license didnt work.
This was at 8.40am I had to be at college for 9am. I told him I would help when I got back and when I got home checked my email account got an email from paypal saying TheBush wants his $12 back. The chargeback was issued only 30mins after I had gone.

I then logged onto the other domain forum. I learned he told all the Admins and Mods I was a scammer.

Being a sound guy :p I issued him with another licenses. He said it didnt work. issued ANOTHER 9 all mysterioulsy didnt work.

He was found out to be scamming by using this chargeback method.

THE BUSH YOU HAVE BEEN NAMED AND SHAMED AS A SCAMMER ON ANOTHER FORUM.

Oh btw would like the $12.00 back as you are using the scripts... Funny I thought the licenses didnt work..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for pointing out these scammers, that way we never have to do business with their lousy souls. By spreading their name by mouth, we can eliminate any chances of them scamming another unsuspected seller. Thanks again Joseph! :)

•••
i heard some bad things about him also, i reccomend all of you not to do business with him

•••
Is he on this forum? If so, maybe a moderator should look into suspending his account.

•••
UPDATE! His business partner Neil was also banned on another forum...

www.mangowebs.com is the company.

ApeXX said:
Is he on this forum? If so, maybe a moderator should look into suspending his account.

Yeah he is TheBush here.

•••
I can't vouch for your experience, but I have purchased a domain from him without a problem. I haven't had any transactions the other way though.

•••
no worries, I know some have experienced good with TheBush just sharing my experince :)

•••
ApeXX said:

We have been discussing some recent "issues" privately here with TheBush all along, as a Namepros Staff™ IMHO. :gl: :talk:
Also, there is his "Break Room" thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=97645

Joseph said:
no worries, I know some have experienced good with TheBush just sharing my experince :)

Yes, be sure to share the good experiences too. :)
See you soon.
-Jeff B-)

•••
I though he seemed like a nice guy and never had any truble with him (never done any deals with him though), but if this is true, it's not popular at all..

•••
microdude431 said:
He presents himself in an immature way. In one thread, i said i didnt like rap, he replied saying. "omfg..you should be banned." Thats not the way to say it ;)

I think he has addressed that here, IMHO.
TheBush said:
This message goes to everyone on this forum-

I am very sorry for my actions this week, and would like to personally apologize to Jeff, and badger, as well as anyone else I was very rude too. I acted wrong, and I was having a very hard week. Its no excuse, but it has contributed to my behavior. Today during math class, I flipped on the teacher, and its when I took a step back and realized whats going on with my attitude. I have since taken a better outlook on life, and am truely deeply sorry.

I hope all of you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Sorry!!

Open "Break Room" thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=97645

•••
Hi Guys- Responding to me being a scammer

Hello Everyone. These accusations are so wrong its not even funny. Ask anyone who has done business with me before. Joseph, you never said you would help, you merely signed off immediatly. Not only that, NONE of your license keys worked. Whys that? I dont know, but how can I be the scammer?

Check my TR. Im not a scammer, nor is my partner Neil. I had a bad transaction with Joseph, because he didnt supply what I purchased from him, and I reported it on another forum, and I was wrong, (supposively) so Im the scammer.

Anyways, think what you want. If Im a scammer, why do I have so many people here on NamePros that are hosting with us that are satisfied?

Why have I made so many transactions so far without being labeled a scammer.

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 24
100.0%

Thats my feedback, check it out if you want.

Oh and for Veolus (Neil) my partner, who is possibly the greatest partner in the world. Heres his feedback:

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 50
98.1%

Oh he has 1 negative, and it says "Watch out, he hates me"

Pretty serious accusations there. So please Joseph, know what your talking about before you decide to label me as a scammer, and make a lot of good people here at NamePros, think of me differently.

If any of you have serious questions, feel free to PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Have a great day.

Oh and

microdude said:
In one thread, i said i didnt like rap, he replied saying. "omfg..you should be banned."

Yes I said that. Have you ever heard of a joke?

•••
TheBush said:
Oh and for Veolus (Neil) my partner, who is possibly the greatest partner in the world. Heres his feedback:

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 50
98.1%

Oh he has 1 negative, and it says "Watch out, he hates me"

So that means that my trader rating is supposed to be 100% but unfortunately someone thought it would be funny if they gave me a feedback for no reason at all:

"Watch out, he hates me"

So what if i hate him (doomachine2000)? that's personal, that has nothing to do with what the trader rating system is for. I have PM'ed the admins and they have done nothing about it. Oh well...

microdude431 said:
In one thread, i said i didnt like rap, he replied saying. "omfg..you should be banned."

TheBush said:
Yes I said that. Have you ever heard of a joke?

I agree. You've got to loosen up a little :D Don't take everything seriously :D

UPDATE - RJ has removed my negative TR from doomachine2000. Thanks!

•••
Glad to see a reply Bush. What concerns me is trifold, 1) A PayPal dispute was started within less than 2 hours of purchasing? Joseph had to go to class and seemed to have been doing everything possible to help, why dispute? 2) You reported Joseph as a scammer, why? and 3) You got the script working, but did not pay Joseph or cancel the PayPal dispute?

Apparently this whole transaction occured in a chat room. I'm going off of the account from Joseph and third-party reports from others who were in the room. I did not witness the transaction myself, so please offer answers or clarifications.

Thanks,

RJ

•••
I don't think you are a scammer, Ant and I don't think your partner Neil is either, but he has been banned before as another user, but allowed back to the forums by -RJ- ~ Not saying this has to mean you or him are scammers and it might be Joseph who's out to get you, but when it's happened with Neil before, it can allways happen again.

Nice to see you explain and I do support you as I think you're a great guy and great fun.

Hope this works out all well... :)

:wave:

•••
-RJ- said:
3) You got the script working, but did not pay Joseph or cancel the PayPal dispute?

Yeah it would be nice if you cancelled that.

•••
Yeah, Cancel the dispute on him, If you still have the dispute filed, and you have the scripts, that means you scammed him

•••
Dispute still filed mystic :(

•••
Hey

If TheBush cancels the dispute I will forget all about this :)

•••
Joseph said:
-RJ- said:
3) You got the script working, but did not pay Joseph or cancel the PayPal dispute?

I did not not file a disupute within 2 hours. It was like 16 or 17 hours later, when someone else told me they had been scammed by him too, I immediatly filled.

Yeah it would be nice if you cancelled that.

If I get a refund for $4 for that script, i shall do it.

•••
•••
I will also say that TheBush, whom I have dealt with several times and am doing a business with, is a trustworthy member.

I've had nothing but positive experiences working with him :tu: !

True_Snake

PS: Anthony, I just sent you a PM.

•••
•••
what a mess! all i can say is that the bush pestered me days for my whois script because he didnt have enuf money...and when he finally bought a script from me, he asked for a refund the next day because he said the script has a security risk?

i refunded him and have no idea what he did with my script(though he promised not to use it)

•••
Thats right. I didnt use it. Deleted off my machine the minute i got the refund.

Plus, even if I didnt, I have had my computer crash unexpectedly twice since then, so I lost everything.

•••
And bush,,,You really need consider cutting the BS here.You yelled scammer! You didn't just say you thought,You said "I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED" Your aligations were investigated and totally unfounded.Would i do business with you,Absolutley not...Reason? Because if you will make those unfounded aligations once against a seller..You will do it again...Therefore hurting a sellers reputation on many comunities.Don't whine and tell me your version..I already know it and spent way more than enough time on your false aligations.Maybe if you admitted that you have made a mistake instead of blaming everyone else for you reckless conduct,Then the issue could be to rest,,But you continually insist on blaming everyone else for your behavior,Take responabitly for your actions and learn something from it!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back