IT.COM

Serious Thread - Please Read

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This message goes to everyone on this forum-

I am very sorry for my actions this week, and would like to personally apologize to Jeff, and badger, as well as anyone else I was very rude too. I acted wrong, and I was having a very hard week. Its no excuse, but it has contributed to my behavior. Today during math class, I flipped on the teacher, and its when I took a step back and realized whats going on with my attitude. I have since taken a better outlook on life, and am truely deeply sorry.

I hope all of you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Sorry!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what you did but I forgive ya ;)

•••
•••
Im sure we can all move on, forgive and forget....

Hope things get a bit better for you though =)

Hard times in life suck.....

•••
Its ok...Everyone has a bad day, or a bad month...Just move on, and forget about it

Tom

•••
Hey Anthony :D - forgiven but i dont knwo what you did anyway :)

Keep it up!

- DM

•••
Awful big of ya to admit your mistake and move on.

Classy apology.

Today is a new day!

:tu:

ST

•••
Coastalguy said:
Awful big of ya to admit your mistake and move on.

Classy apology.

Today is a new day!

:tu:

ST

Like Scott says, the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes, and use that to benifit the future :)

•••
Hey, im here for people to be rude to.... ;)

No harm, no foul, no hard feelings, thanks for the apology and we move on.........

Now go back to school and kick that teachers head in... (jk)

•••
•••
•••
Will joseph be getting his money back after you "scamming him"?

•••
Mystic said:
Will joseph be getting his money back after you "scamming him"?

I think the two parties involved should stick their heads together, and sort this out themselves, with no 3rd party interference.

It was good of him to post an apology, ill close this thread now, to prevent any un-needed conversation.

Thanks all,

Tom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back