Payment method : Paypal within 24 hours of winning
Starting Bid: $1
Min. Increment: $1
BIN: $265

Auction ends: 72 hours after last bid.
Paypal payment for trusted users.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Send me PayPal info

I have no issue using escrow and I pay the fee

drop me a msg on how you want paying

•••
@Eric Lyon

seller is refusing to sell me the domain? I have asked for payment details and he has yet to respond

I can pay via escrow as I'm new and pay fees or I can pay by paypal and don't mind waiting a few days after.

disppointed

•••
@inkyns - Please be advised that all sales are binding agreements. Failure to honor an agreement can result in a bad business infraction that could limit an accounts access to NamePros. Please reply to the winners private message within the next 48 hours to initiate the transaction.

@JimmyEdger - If the seller has not replied to your private conversation within 48 hours, please add me to it so I can get more involved. You can add me by clicking the "Invite More" link while inside the conversation to the right just under the participants box.

It's my hopes that you can both resolve this matter amicably so that I don't have to get further involved.

Thanks,

•••
@Eric Lyon

Still nothing from seller on payment details

I know I got a bargain but he should let me pay

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back