Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I joined Voodoo yesterday. Is there something that I should customize and optimize, e.g. how domains should look, or better leave everything at default values? What about "for sale" button, is it better to keep it as ribbon or to change?

•••
Nerevar - It's completely up to you if you want to customize things or not. Personally, I normally don't myself.

And the for sale links, I like the one that goes across the top of the page myself.

Donny

•••
Arrived on Voodoo 18 Oct: 18 visits, zero revenue.
Yesterday, 19 Oct: 48 visits, zero revenue.
Today, 20 Oct: 16 visits so far, revenue pending (OK...)
What is the usual CTR rate? Is something wrong?

•••
Nerevar, I don't think CTR matters if you don't have any clicks. Have you ever parked these domains else where?

Donny

•••
No, I have not, so I can not compare.

•••
It's hard to say which domains will get clicks and which will not. You just need to give it a little time and see.

Donny

•••
It's hard to say which domains will get clicks and which will not. You just need to give it a little time and see.

Donny
Hi donny i drop you a pm. Kind assist me

•••
Only 3 days into my voodoo trial and so far it completely destroys bodis, parkingcrew, sedo, and namedrive. Massively impressed.

•••

Donny

I think that is easy tell which names will have clicks, what is hard is find domain that worth their cost ;)

•••
Hello,

When will Voodoo update the total final, today or tomorrow?

Thank you.

•••
2014-10-20 is final

2014-10-21 will be final tomorrow

•••
•••
I am receiving offers from people with email addresses *****@163.com or *****@qq.com I've received 6 offers on two different names since July. And, they are usually about a minute apart the qq.com comes first, the 163.com comes next. The offers are for the exact amount, each. They originate from China or Philippines and they have names like Andy, Jimmy, Tom... They are all different phone numbers and none of them have ever responded to correspondence. I am treating these as spam and I am putting this out here for anyone else that might be getting these too.

•••
Hey. Make sure you send us a ticket about this as well, just as an FYI. Not sure if we can really do anything if they are always using random email addresses, but we do have a lot of spam filters put in place. And we are always looking for additional options as well.

Donny

•••
Hey. Make sure you send us a ticket about this as well, just as an FYI. Not sure if we can really do anything if they are always using random email addresses, but we do have a lot of spam filters put in place. And we are always looking for additional options as well.

Donny

I will do that right now Donny.

•••
•••
You get paid once a month. Last payment was Sept 30. (for revenue earned
2014-08-01 to 2014-08-31
)
October is a long month

Assuming you met the $20 minimum

Last edited:
•••
Hey, i think i have $20 on Voodoo, but until now i'm not received any from them, whether the minimum is exact $20 or $20+?

•••
earthgld - It must be greater than $20.00.

Donny

•••
Suspended when processing payment, anyone else?

•••
parkingtips - Looks like you had a few accounts all get hit today. Damn!

Donny

•••
Donnie,

Would you consider creating a for sale page for names that aren't making much money parking. So people land on the for sale page for the domain, you could still have a footer ad. Just a thought.

•••
JudgeMind - We have been having some debates on our side about this. My opinion is we are a parking company, and we make money on parking domains. We don't make any money if our customers sell domains. Some companies charge for the option, but that's really not the way we like to do things. So we may and may not add it, what do others think?

Donny

•••
JudgeMind - We have been having some debates on our side about this. My opinion is we are a parking company, and we make money on parking domains. We don't make any money if our customers sell domains. Some companies charge for the option, but that's really not the way we like to do things. So we may and may not add it, what do others think?

Donny

I like it too. Anything to help us sell domains. Not sure about others but for me, the more I sell, the more I purchase and park = parking more domains while waiting to sell. And I would like to stay in one place too so if it can all be done (parking and selling) at Voodoo then that would be awesome!

•••
I think Donny hit the nail on the head. There are many other companies out there if you choose to sell your domain name. Voodoos platform is optimized for parking domains and making money that way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back