IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
thanks, payment received. Invested more domains.

•••
I have 100 clicks from US , but only $ 0.68. I do not understand how the money is like voodoo?

•••
payment received thanks Voodoo Team

•••
Payment received thanks Voodoo.

Last edited:
•••
The only time this could possibly happen is if a domain is faillisted.

Donny

•••
lawang- I don't see any customers who have made $0.68 on a single day in a while. So PM me your username and I'll see if I can see what's going on.

Donny

•••
The only time this could possibly happen is if a domain is faillisted.
Donny

I sent you some questions, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I'm looking to automate some reports and data for my voodoo domains. I found my API key and ID on the site, but I cannot find any API documentation. All of my searches on the site return no results for API either. Can someone point me in the right direction?

•••
bkertz - Most if not all of our stats you can pull from an API without any documentation at all. PM me with your username and what are you looking for.

Donny

•••
Last night, Voodoo not update revenue previous day, something is wrong with stats system?

•••
For some reason when we are downloading our stats from yesterday from one of our upstream providers, it's failing. So we are working with them to figure out what the problem is.

Donny

•••
So, will it affect to revenue some days recently?

•••
That is funny! I read some of the domains name on your post and found out it actually means something else on that post links. Should have place a dash on those words. :laugh:

•••
kelvinpark - We were able to download the stats on an account level without any problems, but not on the domain level. We don't want to publish the information without having both.

Donny

•••
Hope to normal next days, thanks guy.

Ms Park

•••
Donnie,

Please look at your "For Sale" system. Someone has hacked into your system and is sending spam emails. I just received a TON of these spam inquiries.

Regards,
DN

•••
DN_Hunter, nobody has "hacked" our sales system. It just seems some assclown figured out a way to send some spam.

We are looking into it.

Donny

•••
Dear Donny,

Can I use domains register with Voodoo to create new account again (those domains remove from old account for 1 month ago), because I want to create new account but no have enough 6 month domain age.

Thanks.

•••
kelvinpark - We require people to have domains that are older to signup for an account. If you only have domains that are brand new, you will not be approved.

Donny

•••
kelvinpark - We require people to have domains that are older to signup for an account. If you only have domains that are brand new, you will not be approved.
Donny

Donny - I mean that I have some old domains using signup success already, but for along time (1 month ago) I remove them away from old account. Now, can I use them to signup new account? Second, some my domains past over 6 months old but using whois protect or different info with signup info, does it allow?

•••
kelvinpark - I have no idea what you are asking.

Donny

•••
kelvinpark - I have no idea what you are asking.
Donny

Donny - May you answer me with private message if you can. Have a nice day.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back