Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rejli - We send out more than 100 wires a month. No idea where yours is. We are running a trace. But the money has left our account when all of the others were sent out.

Donny

•••
Is Voodoo good for the UK market and what is the % revenue share?

•••
Yes, we do very well in the UK. I am not allowed to tell you what the revshare is, but it's very good.

Donny

•••
If it's good then isn't that a reason to tell us what it is? GoDaddy are the only company I know that are transparent about revshare (60-40% or 80-20%). The fact it's being hidden makes me think it's much lower and balanced in your favor.

•••
It's in my contract that I can not tell you what it is. We used to, but our contracts changed.

I'll just say it's higher than both examples you used.

Donny

•••
Though this is not directly related to VooDoo how much is the specific time limit for parking company to properly optimize parked domains to correct landers? Or this depends on company to company?

•••
Landers or keywords? If you are talking about keywords, we usually recommend 2 weeks if you have normal traffic. If you get 1 visitor a day, it may take longer.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny.Is there anything related to Landers setting besides Keywords?

•••
You can set the lander and color combinations yourself, we don't optimize based on those. If you use auto-optimize, we will optimize based on 1 click or 2 click per domain per country.

Donny

•••
Thanks again Donny,now last question-- I know that you allow color combinations but is it possible to see a review of it(that how it looks like?)?

•••
No we do not have a way for you to see the colors without looking at the site yourself.

Donny

•••
Exactly then what is the use of selecting what which one does not know how it will look like! If possible add this feature to Voodoo,thanks again Donny.

•••
Press Save, preview it. If you don't like it change it. :)

•••
Ok,noted and Thanks again Donny.

•••
What's wrong with Voodoo today? It's running very slow right now. Never experienced this before.

•••
sbweb - All of our graphs and metrics were all exactly the same for last night as they have been for weeks.

Donny

•••
A question for Donny, if u should invite a new customer to try voodoo, what you will say to him?
I mean what are the unique things that only voodoo have compared to the other best parking platform in this biz? (unique or things that are better with voodoo instead other places)

•••
hello, when will voodoo correct the earnings from charge back and pay the earnings this month? i am a new member.

•••
After 20 days i got my wire but problem was in my bank

•••
rejil - Awesome. Glad you finally got it. The last 2 we had problems with have been for the same reason you had. :)

Donny

•••
Do wire sent using swift? If yes then always double check value date in swift form.
It is there in line 32-A

•••
Different countries require different things. And we don't have a line to fill in. It's an automatic form via an API. :)

Donny

•••
A question for Donny, if u should invite a new customer to try voodoo, what you will say to him?
I mean what are the unique things that only voodoo have compared to the other best parking platform in this biz? (unique or things that are better with voodoo instead other places)

•••
pablohc86 - I read your post yesterday and forgot to respond. Sorry. This really is a tough question, if I were telling you in person it would be one thing, if it was in an email it would be a little different, and in a forum, it's different as well.

Most parking companies now are mostly the same, I can't say I have a better feed than anybody else, because we pretty much all have the same one. At the end of the day it's the rate that we pay you, the information we provide you, and the abilities you have to do things. We respond to all questions usually within 30 minutes and on the weekend our average is still less than 3 hours response time. And besides Matt from Bodis how many CEO/Owners of companies will respond to your question?

I guess the most important thing, is we have magic. :)

Hope this helps.

Donny

•••
hello, when will voodoo correct the earnings from charge back and pay the earnings this month? i am a new member, but no one answer my question.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back