Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where can I find documentation regarding making calls to your API?

Thanks.

I will make it available to everybody tomorrow or early this week, we are trying to finish up the writing itself. Unless you have one or two you are looking for and I can just send them to you.

Donny

•••
Ok, so I lied the api still isn't available yet. The sales system is live now, with 3 different banner options. We also added a "plain/generic" template based on customers requests.

That's it for now. A lot more to come.

Donny

•••
How are you finding the earnings in the initial stages of the platform Donny?

•••
Firefly - Earnings have been amazing so far. The average across the board has been about a 2x increase in revenue for everybody. But we have seen some really huge increases, we have one company that was making about $85 a day and is now over $700 and it was the same domain names.

I know we have been happy so far, but what's even more important is our customers have been really happy.

Donny

•••
we have one company that was making about $85 a day and is now over $700 and it was the same domain names.

Donny

W/O saying with how many domains this figure wouldn't say much .... they could have 7000 domains which would make it earnings of 10c per domain!

•••
W/O saying with how many domains this figure wouldn't say much .... they could have 7000 domains which would make it earnings of 10c per domain!

They have 4,000 domains. And it's now over $800.

Donny

•••
They have 4,000 domains. And it's now over $800.

Donny

Would it be a fair assumption to say that only 20% or less of those 4,000 domains are the real earners?

•••
In the past 7 days, 53% of those domains made at least $0.01.

Donny

•••
will

this be added to above system ?

•••
Hopefully it will be added today. I've been working with them to get it added.

Donny

•••
new Voodoo

ok I will watch and give you a whirl ...like to see what the pages look like.

•••
Congratz Donny!!

You are one of the straightest shooters in the parking biz, and I know this will be reflected in this new venture.

Heres wishing you great success.

Peace,
Cy

•••
In the past 7 days, 53% of those domains made at least $0.01.

Donny

my account does just the opposite - not impressed at all - must be my crappy names ....
i give it another week or so..

•••
wolfis - I'll shoot you a PM.

Donny

•••
Donny, I've been with parked.com for a long time. So this voodoo is like bodis.com right. We have to park either directly with ns or indirectly via 302 redirect to ww2.domainname.com

I'll sign up soon.

So, can you convert chinese visitors now?

•••
Yes, we can accept Chinese traffic.

Donny

•••
Firefly - Earnings have been amazing so far. The average across the board has been about a 2x increase in revenue for everybody. But we have seen some really huge increases, we have one company that was making about $85 a day and is now over $700 and it was the same domain names.

I know we have been happy so far, but what's even more important is our customers have been really happy.

Donny

I can HONESTLY vouch for that!
RPC's are OFF THE CHARTS!!! :lala:
Some of our domains are making $30+ PER CLICK @ VOODOO.COM!!! D-:
This is like going back to the Golden Years of Parking several years ago!!!

•••
Could this earn more than bodis.com?

I think I would split traffic. One of the trick I learned is that if I split traffic across bodis.com and parked.com I tend to earn more. That's because each parking only count unique visitors :)

Anyway, with bodis I 302 to ww1.domainname.com in voodoo can we do the same thing? It's google feed right?

•••

Wow, is that true? I'm sure it's not from Asian traffic right? :hehe:

•••
I see some some domain configurations can be done in bulk using the folders option, but is there a way to do other bulk actions like setting the for sale status and/or for sale method?

The "magic folders" are great, by the way.

•••
Verbster - Yes, there is a "Mass Modify" in the for sale section.

teguh123 - You can do the same thing with us.

Donny

•••
Got my first Voodoo clicks, 3.5 times YTD RPC higher then other place :)

•••

Wowee, I'd be happy with making that a day or even a week
nevermind a click LOL

Signed up yesterday and watching the thread for newbie tips...
Like What To Do :cy: :notme:

•••
Keen to have a look, how long does the application process take to get approved?

Edit - Nevermind - very quickly obviously. :D

Last edited:
•••
Normally the signup process runs every 5-10 minutes, then the email your approval process is right after that.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back