IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can HONESTLY vouch for that!
RPC's are OFF THE CHARTS!!! :lala:
Some of our domains are making $30+ PER CLICK @ VOODOO.COM!!! D-:
This is like going back to the Golden Years of Parking several years ago!!!

i like to see screenshot of that!

•••

Attachments

• 30plusRPCScreenshot.jpg
    30plusRPCScreenshot.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 453
•••
•••
Sure! Here you go :)

Sweet Jebus!!!

Clap.gif

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

What Voodoo have you got going on over there Donny? Holy heck!!

Considering the feed, I didn't think that was possible anymore. Do you see a time when some sort of smart pricing may come into play from the feed provider or have you waved some magical wand to hopefully keep it that way?

Anyway...awesome to see you back and it looks like you have amazing things going on. :)

•••
When clicking on the domain manager, the list of domains that appears is in some kind of random order. I realize clicking on the column header allows ascending and descnding, but is there a way to default to alphabetical and not have to order the list each time?

(Nice click, by the way.)

Last edited:
•••
verbster - The domains are ordered by revenue the past 30 days. What I will do is have it ordered by revenue the past 30 days and then alpha by domain name.

firefly - No magic involved, just a bunch of people having a good time, trying to make people as much money as possible.

Donny

•••
Donny,

Something odd happened yesterday, I had a total of 3 clicks on 3 different domains but today the system is showing it as just 2 clicks on one domain only (for the same day's work) - how could this happen? Is this what they call corruption of data :)

•••
ibidu - Shot you a PM about it. No data corruption at all.

You will understand once you read it.

Donny

•••
Donny are you still in parked.com? Is parked.com going to close. It's obvious that bodis and Voodoo pay much more than parked.com. With totally search engine traffic it doesn't make sense to park at parked.com

•••
I am using above seeing clicks but no earnings 24 hours later ..delay in stats or clicks your not paying for ?

•••
I am using above seeing clicks but no earnings 24 hours later ..delay in stats or clicks your not paying for ?

We don't provide estimates, as we have found in the past that too many people complained that they were inaccurate. So we solved that problem by not providing estimates on revenue.

The numbers usually finalize by around 11am PST, but they are already finalized today.

Donny

•••
We don't provide estimates, as we have found in the past that too many people complained that they were inaccurate. So we solved that problem by not providing estimates on revenue.

The numbers usually finalize by around 11am PST, but they are already finalized today.

Donny

Thanks for updating that Donny, I wondered too but saw it the
next day.
Not that my traffic is beating down the door or anything, heck it's
not even holding it open hehe

•••
I'm loving Voodoo so far. I have seen major increases in revenue. Higher ctr's and rpm's.

Keep it up Donny!

•••

Donny
yes they show up at 12 noon 24 hours later..here .I agree ;the estimates piss people off... sedo has just gone to estimates as of 2 weeks ago.The following statement appears in control panel "Earnings data for the selected date range are based on estimates. The correct data will generally be available after two days".there is no Button "check two days ago " for stats..so you have to do a lot of research to find out what you actually made on a given day while the stats show a "better than what you are really getting don't you feel great ? stat". I have $9 click reduced to 3$ overnite..who is going to think that is great ? .You can't fight human nature; as illogical as it may be.

•••
For all of the people who own IDN's, we do fully support all IDN's and IDN.IDN domain names.

In the signup process and in the interface as well.

Donny

•••
What is IDN? Do you pay more than bodis.com?

•••
idn is internationalized domain name. regarding fully supporting idn's, i added a few 'special character' idn's to my account and they did not show the special characters only the raw punycode displayed on the actual parked page. i used various browsers. for example: xn--jsuschrist-b7a dot com did not display:
jésuschrist, but only the punycode:
xn--jsuschrist-b7a dot com. thanks

•••
freespeach - We fully supported idn's starting yesterday. So if you did it before yesterday, it was probably showing the punycode. But it's working now.

Donny

•••
really impressed - well done!!

•••
I just got an account.
It is pretty cool!
Added some domain names, hope could get a good revenue

Last edited:
•••
thanks for the idn update.

•••
one click lander

My first inclination is to set all to one click lander. Sometimes the obvious is not the best. Is there any advise as to what kind of domains profit from a 2 click lander ?

•••
Everybody has their own idea of which is better. The theory is that 2 click produces less clicks, but higher RPC. And 1 click produces more clicks but less RPC.

I have seen some domains that are set to a 1 click make $10 a day, but make $30 a day on 2 click. And I have seen just the opposite with 2 click.

So it's really whatever makes you happy. :)

But at the end of the day, every domain is different.

Donny

•••
Thanks for the swift approval. Whilst my CTR is currently very low (I've only just started optimizing), the RPC looks reasonable and I'm sure this can be improved upon with more optimization.

Voodoo came just at the right time for me - Sedo with their recent change to estimates and then often drastic reductions in revenue prompted me to look elsewhere and I'm glad I did.

I hope to work with you for many years to come.

•••
apply for Parked

Hello,
Can you approve a Parked account for me?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

hello,
can you approve a Parked.com account?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back