Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
It was a Sedo issue/temp glitch. All is working good now.

•••
@Donny

I don't really get much revenue like many.. and haven't been on voodoo for while now..

but did randomly go check my voodoo payment history today...

and saw someone bothered to run chargeback on some 3 cent total of my payments.. I'll copy paste below.. any idea why this happens and can people who park with you expect this to happen often to them?

how long after posting payment revenue can they chargeback upto max?

thanks!

2017-02-17 12:32:05 2017-01-01 2017-01-31 Advertisers Chargeback -$0.03 Carried Over Advertisers Chargeback for period from 2017-01-01 to 2017-01-31

•••
@alcy - I sent you a PM.

Chargebacks are interesting, in some cases they could be bad, in some cases, it's just something that happens. Obviously bad chargebacks are when somebody clicks with the sole purpose of making money. And that may not be the owner of the domain, it could be a competitor or whatever. It could be a bot. It could be people asking people to click on their ads for something. My favorite is still it wasn't me who clicked on my ads it was my sister from her office, everyday at the same time. :) I could go on for days on many examples, it doesn't mean it was anything you did though.

Another example which happens more than most people think is when somebody clicks out say only a single time on your domain. But then later in the day clicks 100 times out on another domain maybe not even a parked domain, but another domain in our upstream ad providers system. In this example that single click may be chargedback as well as the 100.

There are so many different examples that I could spend a week typing all of them up.

Donny

•••
thanks a lot!
as you suspect its not abotu the 3 cents.. more of a curiosity thing. cause I never hard cb anwhere before... and cause I don't click on my ads... and do not own a sister ;)

if you find a result u can post here.. maybe others wanna learn abotu chargebacks too

cheers :)

Last edited:
•••
what different between Chargebacks and Payment Adjustment?

•••
@alcy - As I sent you in a PM, our upstream ad provider can go back up to 60 days with chargebacks. They don't provide us with details on a chargeback, just that it happened. I'm assuming you probably just had a click filtered for some reason and that's all it was. Nothing to worry about.

@bakintek - I have asked for your username multiple times now to look at your account and answer your question. You refuse to respond to me, so there is not much I can do to help you.

Donny

•••
This afternoon we removed the 1 click and auto-optimization option from Voodoo.com when adding a domain, which is a new requirement from our upstream ad provider. Sometime tomorrow we will switch all domains in our system to a 2 click lander as 1 click is going away.

Donny

•••
This afternoon we removed the 1 click and auto-optimization option from Voodoo.com when adding a domain, which is a new requirement from our upstream ad provider. Sometime tomorrow we will switch all domains in our system to a 2 click lander as 1 click is going away.

Donny

out of sheer curoisity... is there some simple common folk minded nonparking expert reasoning or explanation for everybody getting rid of 1click?

•••
1 click lander is a non-domain targeted technology that basically shows targeted ads based on your browsing history. 2 click lander is targeted to the domain itself. The revenue is usually a lot more for 2 click landers as well.

I personally would never set a domain to a 1 click lander, you are just leaving money on the table. But now it doesn't matter as it's going away.

Donny

•••
estimate done, more chargebacks this month.

•••
The only account that I knew you had was terminated in 2014. So unless you send me a PM with your new username, I'm not sure how to help you.

Donny

•••
I want an account at Voodoo.com .!

•••
I want two accounts at Voodoo.com!

Donny

•••
•••
VOODOO IS THE BEST DOMAIN PARKING SITE ON THE INTERNET .

•••
•••
•••
when will it paid this month ?

•••
•••
•••
We pay once a month, at the end of the month. Usually the last business day of the month.

Donny

•••
•••
We pay once a month, at the end of the month. Usually the last business day of the month.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back