Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please delete that, that's why I told you to send me a message in a PM.

Donny
Thanks Donny, I'll change the username later.

•••
Well, once you figure out how to change the username, let me know. Since as far as I know we don't have that option.

Donny

•••
Where can i find informations about tour stats api ?

•••
David,
All of our stats pages have an option to download your stats via our API already on the page, the options are csv, xml, or json, just click the link and change the data range and you are good to go.

Donny

•••
@Donny : Does adding meta title , page title, metatag description, metatag keywords makes any significant efforts in increase of earnings ?

•••
ParkerDomains - Those things mean absolutely nothing to the amount of money that you make. But if it makes you feel all warm inside by filling them out, go for it. :)

Donny

•••
Hope to receive payment before Easter, like last Xmas.

Happy Easter Day, guys.

•••
bakintek - It probably won't happen. We don't pay out until we are paid. :(

Donny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Donny
In the Inquiry Maintenance (Waiting), I see there are checkboxes to select more than one inquiry. But there are no "ACTION" boxes to take after selecting multiple domain names. How do those checkboxes work?

•••
It's a use your imagination feature. :)

Let me talk to my programmers about it. I know they were working on something, but that's all I see as well.

Donny

•••
@DN_Hunter, check it now. They thought it was available for everybody, but they had it set to only internal.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny -- I see it now. Have a great weekend! :)

•••
Why did Voodoo remove the Keyword Magic feature? C'mon B!

•••
Well, it sucked. Is that a good enough excuse? :)

The way we collected the data we were no longer allowed to get the data the same way. So it wasn't as up to date as we liked it so I decided to have it removed.

Donny

•••
Hi

I feel I must be missing something obvious. I got an offer via Voodoo that I want to accept and progress to payment via Escrow.
- I go to the offer page, there are 3 more stages in the process pipe Accepted/Escrow/Sold.
- I select Modify, I get to select from Dismiss inquiry/Close inquiry/Enter buyers offer/Update stage (incomplete/negotiation sold)
- How do I accept the offer? I thought Voodoo offered a sale service and I have Escrow setup on my account and auto agree enabled - but do I just select Sold and contact him about selling through Escow?

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

•••
Devo - Sorry, I'm not around a computer, but one of my programmers sent me this:

"There should be a “Response to Buyer” select option right above “Modify”. Within that “Response to Buyer” option, s/he will be able to accept the offer by selecting “Accept Offer”. Once the offer is changed to “Accepted”, s/he will be able to start an Escrow.com transaction."

•••
•••
Not having issues here. Tried in my phone and normal Internet.

Donny

•••
anyone received the payment for April 2016 ?

•••
All payments were sent out yesterday. If you were not paid please send a ticket into our system.

Donny

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back