Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not until we have the numbers, it's kind of hard.

Donny

•••
hello guys,

I need some help regarding domain parking, currently i have around 55 domains that i have bought from godaddy auctions and parked them. with the help of above.com autopilot monetization system i am redirecting the traffic to voodoo.com and bodis.com accounts its been a 10 days now but i dont see much improvements in revenue. i am earning like 20cent to 1 dollar per day in bodis.com and around 1 to 7 cent a day in voodoo.com

i now have decided to move my domains either to voodoo.com or to bodis.com based on who can help me correctly monetise my domains.

these domains that i have generate good traffic every single day.

i want to know what keywords i can add to these domains to get better revenue.

i mean to say should the keywords must be relevant to the domain or we can just add in any kind of keywords so if i add an high paying keyword to a domain that is not relevant to the domain will i still get HIGH CPC?

@Donny if you help me i can push the domain in voodoo.com removing the above.com name servers from my domains.

thanks
faraaz

•••
It's not about High CPC, it's about what is best for the advertiser. Remember there are multiple things involved, the surfer needs to see what they are looking for, the advertiser needs to get traffic that converts for them, and obviously you want to make the most money that you can.

If you set a keyword on a domain that has nothing to do with the domain, there is a good chance you will get banned from our system.

Donny

•••
so what do u suggest , should i add all the domains to my voodoo.com account and set them for auto optimisation and wait for results ?

the domains that i have are mostly having referal traffic and

•••
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everybody.

•••
@bakintek Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you as well. :)

Donny

•••
When will be voodoo paying month , Because last time in 2015 we got paid on 23rd Dec but in 2014 we got paid on 30th Dec . Can you give any estimate when will be getting paid this time ?

•••
[ Last Christmas song ]
Last Christmas, we final have got paid
But the very next year, they not yet sent out
This year, the finish so late
And they don't pay to us on time.

•••
ParkerDomains - As I told the other person all payments have been sent out. If you haven't gotten paid, and you think you should have, send in a ticket to our system and somebody will look into it.

Donny

•••
Hello, I signed up @ Voodoo with 11domains, I tried to login immediately but it's not logging me in, why?

•••
I signed up @voodoo with 11domains and I tried logging in immediately but it's not logging me in and how long doest it takes voodoo to send me activation link to my mail?

•••
The Voodoo human staff that approves new accounts is probably asleep right now.

•••
•••
I signed up @voodoo with 11domains and I tried logging in immediately but it's not logging me in and how long doest it takes voodoo to send me activation link to my mail?

Took about 24 hrs for me to get an email from them.

I'm slowly starting to add a few domains to check them out.

•••
Thanks for your swift respone. So, I should just be patient right?

•••
i am waiting for 1 month i wanna approve my account i have good premium pages to get traffic and clicks

•••
Okay good, Please how can I sell my domain fast? ever since I started investing on domain I haven't sell any domain.

•••

Me too, not yet received email confirm, maybe they out of work for holidays.

•••
Yes, we have been on vacation. :)

Not sure why I'm not getting an email when somebody posts here anymore.

Donny

•••
Seriously? Parking in 2017? Like watching a black and white TV with rabbit ears.

•••
Yes, we have been on vacation. :)

Not sure why I'm not getting an email when somebody posts here anymore.

Donny
It is happened me too using my Hotmail account.
I've not blacklisted namepros or any of other things but I've switched the namepros account mail to another account (private) and all was back to work. Also with Gmail work with no problem.
Idk if your case is same like mine but you could give a try...

•••
I had to remove myself and then re-add it and I'm getting my messages again.

@Kazzia - Last month was our 4th best month ever. Parking is still alive and kicking.

Donny

•••
I had to remove myself and then re-add it and I'm getting my messages again.

@Kazzia - Last month was our 4th best month ever. Parking is still alive and kicking.

Donny
Good for you. My ultimate dream of parking would be 3 cents per day per domain average to cover my reg fees. An unrealistic and outrageous goal I know, but no harm in dreaming, right? :)

•••
Don't we all wish we could do that. As somebody who has managed a very large domain portfolio, it's all about the overall number you get at the end of the day. Let's say you have 100,000 domains in your portfolio and your cost is $8.39 a domain. So your break even is $0.023 a day. If you made that much per day for the 100k domains, you would need to make $2,300 a day to break even.

Let's realistically assume that you make $2,000 a let's say that the $2,000 a day is made from 50% of your domains or 50,000. At the end of the year when you need to renew your domains, only 50k of them have made any money. So you only renew the 50,000 that made money, and your cost would be $419,500. But you made $730,000 from parking your domains in the past 365 days.

You did take a loss on the original registrations of $119,000, but you made it up in the first year. And every year after is almost pure profit.

The problem comes in when people like some of the 50,000 domains that didn't pay for themselves. And that eats into your profits.

Donny

•••
Hello, is anyone using Payoneer .com with Voodoo?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back