IT.COM

domains Vistaprint.com is rebranding to Vista.com

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Vistaprint has built a name for itself in providing printing and marketing services for consumers, sole traders and small businesses. Now it is making a pair of acquisitions as it looks for better ways to square up to the opportunity to serve SMBs with digital services. The company is acquiring online graphic design editor Crello and an online graphic design editor that competes against Canva — and its parent company, stock photo repository Despositphotos — for a total price of $85 million.

Along with the acquisitions, Vistaprint is rebranding as just “Vista” and will be launching a new service powered by Crello called VistaCreate.

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brilliant upgrade domain wise... I can't help but feel that it loses it's uniqueness by dropping the print. I think I'll always know it as VistaPrint.

•••
Each single word .com that becomes in use by a company just makes other single word .com's even more valuable, as there's now less on the market.

Last edited:
•••
A good upgrade domain wise, but VistaPrint is very well known in the field. I am sure people will still just call it that.

Brad

•••
•••
Vista.com cool name, simpler, better.

•••
My single word English .coms just gained value so I love the decision.

•••
Hi

used vistaprint for my first business cards years ago
i'm sure they'll keep the two worder as well.

imo....

•••
An upgrade of the domain name is much needed to contest its rival Canva. " Power of the Domain Name" .

•••
Back