Dynadot

question Venue for bundling two domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

catsoup

Impact
Hi all.

Bundling two domains for sale - eg. .com and .net, or the singular and plural forms of a name - the two venues I'm aware of where it can be done are Flippa and NamePros. I haven't tried either, but--

Flippa has steep fees in total (listing+sale) and you pay even if you don't sell. Sorry but no thanks!

And here on NamePros the buyers are domainers and the potential for price is accordingly not high.

Is there another venue where two or more domains can be bundled?

IMHO it really should be a common feature in every marketplace.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With DAN you get the option to add a description on the landing page where you could add additional domains and explain they are part of a package deal.

You would have to list the domains individually and make sure the prices add up to the package size......

Personally think waiting until you sell one and then making them aware the plural is available as well is the simpler way to do things as it's less of a distraction and keeps the lander clean....but up to you......

•••
Upvote 0
Hi Nick. I wasn't aware of the option to add a description to the landing page on DAN. Thanks for that.

But anyway, as long as the buyer has the option to buy just one, and then I'm left with one, it's not really the same as a bundle.

I'm looking to offer 'two for one' cases where the bundle is what makes it attractive to an end user.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back