NameSilo
  1. → We are performing a scheduled upgrade. The site may be intermittently unavailable. ←

Which selling venue has worked the most for your brandable portfolio ?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Fadi H, Jul 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Fadi H

Fadi H NamesMan VIP

Hello Everyone,

In this thread we can discuss and share opinions and experiences about the best venues or marketplaces to sell brand-able domains, Each one of us has explored many options and it would be nice if we bring that into one valuable discussion and learn from our experiences.

Please answer some questions and add any value to this thread :

Which selling venue or marketplace has worked the most for your brand-able portfolio?
    What was your sell-through rate and the volume of your portfolio with that venue/marketplace?

Thanks.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Haroon Basha

Haroon Basha IZUQ.COM VIP Gold Account

What was your sell-through rate and the volume of your portfolio with that venue/marketplace?
    Many people, including me, will be hesitant to reveal this information.

3. TauseefKhan

TauseefKhan Established Member

not one, some brandable marketplaces, and regular marketplaces all have contributed to my small revenue kitty.

4. Fadi H

Fadi H NamesMan VIP

Yeah, It would be nice to at least share which venue has worked the most for your brandable domains and any more info will be appreciated.

5. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

Whats yours @Fadi H ? You opened the thread.

My answer is probably the same as many others- multiple platforms not just one. There is no magic place. It’s entirely dependent on the names.

6. Fadi H

Fadi H NamesMan VIP

Yeah, Well we are talking about brandables that mostly sell best on Brand Marketplaces such as SH, BB, BP and so on.

For me, Most of my brandable domains are with SH but i didn't really try to sell or build a portfolio on other alternatives, So just asking people here about their experiences and their thoughts about other venues and marketplaces and how they worked for them.

7. lovely4ever

lovely4ever Established Member

What was your sell-through rate and the volume of your portfolio with that venue/marketplace? :?:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice