IT.COM

advice Using Fiverr to find end users?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Has anyone had success using Fiverr to help find end users? I've bought a few of those "I'll give a list of targeted emails/leads" gigs, but so far I've just received random email lists that had nothing to do with what I was looking for.

If you've been able to buy good lists, could you share links to the gigs?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some platforms have monthly subscription and let you access their contact database. But their fee is high, most of us don't need so much search. Wonder if someone do the reselling by search a list through that platform for a low fee. Couldn't remember their names.

•••
I had the same experience. Out of a list of 1000, I think 100 may have been useful.

To put things in perspective I work with a company that has a data house attached to it and the price of qualified contacts with email address is £1.25 per record and I know it will be quality. You get what you pay for usually.

•••
I had the same experience. Out of a list of 1000, I think 100 may have been useful.

To put things in perspective I work with a company that has a data house attached to it and the price of qualified contacts with email address is £1.25 per record and I know it will be quality. You get what you pay for usually.

Yeah guess you're right. The only reason I decided to give it a shot was because some people here mentioned they used Fiverr successfully to find leads and sell their domains.

•••
Yeah guess you're right. The only reason I decided to give it a shot was because some people here mentioned they used Fiverr successfully to find leads and sell their domains.
You can get useful stuff from Fiverr but you just need to put in the extra time to pick out the good contacts from the huge pile of garbage mixed in with it. Like I said, out of 1000 contacts I could see 100 that met my criteria as I viewed it. Then it's pot luck if they are actually accurate. However it is so cheap on Fiverr it is worth a shot.
If I had a premium name which I was willing to spend some money to promote, I would pay a reputable data broker $400-$500 for a targeted and qualified list of decision maker level contacts within industries I select..

•••
To put things in perspective I work with a company that has a data house attached to it and the price of qualified contacts with email address is £1.25 per record and I know it will be quality.
How to find such data suppliers? I don't ask for the contact (although would be very grateful for a referral in PM), just for a principle.

•••
I work with a UK company called AMS. They specialize in IT based decision makers primarily within the UK.
IT Managers, IT Directors, CIO, CTO etc etc. So I can send you their details if that is who you would want to target otherwise you would be better looking elsewhere.
I personally use AMS because the majority of domains I want to outbound at present would suit telecom companies that AMS also hold numerous contacts records for.

If you are looking for a specific market sector, then just search for companies like this http://www.globaldatabrokers.com . This is not a recommendation and just an example of one of the many brokers you can get quotes from and samples of data to check quality.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back