Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Software to find end users ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Highestlevel

Established Member
Impact
23
Is anyone aware of any software that pretty much automates the process of finding end users based on entering certain keywords or a domain name? So something that pulls out emails addresses of potential end users buyers basically.

I know Estibot has attempted this feature with their lead generator feature for the higher priced memberships but is there other stand alone software that can do this?



Thanks in advance :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have tried some software, but I find that I have to look up each contact myself, to see if some are actually the same person, to check for better email contacts than the one at whois, too see how qualified they are, and to see if they are still in business.

After all is said and done, I may as well have just Googled the leads myself - the software is too incomplete and unspecific to save me much time.
 
0
•••
I have tried some software, but I find that I have to look up each contact myself, to see if some are actually the same person, to check for better email contacts than the one at whois, too see how qualified they are, and to see if they are still in business.

After all is said and done, I may as well have just Googled the leads myself - the software is too incomplete and unspecific to save me much time.

I go to Manta.com, Yelp.com, Meetup.com, LinkedIn.com and Biznik.com

Great sites to narrow the search..
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back