NameSilo

Using the zone file to find end users

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DomainVP

DomainVP.comTop Member
Impact
12,015
Hello to everyone.

I just published an article (and video) on the Zone file; what it is, where to get it, and how to use it to find end users that would potentially be interested in the domain name you are trying to sell.

There isn't a tutorial like this anywhere online, so I hope that you find it helpful with your domaining adventure.

Let me know your thoughts.

- Joe

 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello to everyone.

I just published an article (and video) on the Zone file; what it is, where to get it, and how to use it to find end users that would potentially be interested in the domain name you are trying to sell.

There isn't a tutorial like this anywhere online, so I hope that you find it helpful with your domaining adventure.

Let me know your thoughts.

- Joe

@DomainVP Is there any way to see that video today? Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
There is not; not on my end at least. I pulled my blog for now.
 
1
•••
When is this available to read?
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back