Dynadot

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dreams is clearly a generic term with many potential generic uses.

Brad
thanks for that and how much I get for dreams.us?

•••
•••
•••
what do you think, how much i should ask for digitalmarketingagency . us ? got an offer. it looks serious. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
what do you think, how much i should ask for digitalmarketingagency . us ? got an offer. it looks serious. :xf.grin:
$500 up to $1000 imo if offer is better than should accept

•••
•••
Hello! I registered two area .us and a few city .us domain names when the extension opened up. From what you have seen, have there been sales and interest in these type of .us domains?

•••
Of course is demand but must list names here or to a marketplace ( set NS ) like Uniregistry , Afternic , Dan , Sedo , Epik etc..

•••
The two area .us domain names are bayarea.us and siliconvalley.us. Thanks for any input you can give.

•••
The two area .us domain names are bayarea.us and siliconvalley.us. Thanks for any input you can give.

These are great names but it will take a long time for the right buyer to come for them.

•••
Thanks for your feedback. When I registered them many years ago, I thought there would be more interest in them. I can be patient to find the right buyer. Is there a marketplace you would recommend? Right now, I have some domains on Sedo and have started to try out Epik.

•••
Of course is demand but must list names here or to a marketplace ( set NS ) like Uniregistry , Afternic , Dan , Sedo , Epik etc..
:xf.wink:

•••
Signal.us $12,500

Not my sale. Reported on DNJournal.

•••
I was reading another post and I found it interesting the url being used for this project. (.us)

...The use of .btc domains, until the time of writing, is operational for the interaction between portfolios (send and receive) or between the different decentralized applications available in Stacks. In the case of .btc web domains, it is still in the testing phase, which has a web bridge, since traditional web browsers do not yet have compatibility.

read more (explica) / registration @ btc.us

Last edited:
•••
hackathon.us $2500

not my sale, sold on sedo

•••
hackathon.us $2500

not my sale, sold on sedo
Fwds to hackathon.it.
Nice hit, but maybe could have gone for more.
Tuff call.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
.us is locked-in 10 years through 2029

Godaddy operates .us.

Make .Us great again 🇺🇸

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Make .Us great again 🇺🇸

One way to make .US more popular is to give every person in the US an ID in the form of .US domain names.

Like:

Your Name + Last four digits of your Social Security number in .US

IMO

•••
•••
Nice
afternic2.png

•••
•••
wonder.us $9,500

Sold on sedo. Not my sale.

•••
•••
It has a very popular thread, good enough. If you want to start a topic on something specific, you know what to do. 21 days of posts on this page, not popular enough for entire section imo
To bad there is requirements to register.us as i have one i want to register

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back