Dynadot

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
ckgs.us $7,300 GoDaddy

*Not my sale. Reported on Namebio today.

•••
•••
•••
•••
good grief !
?
Looks like CKGS.COM bought it, they're an international visa, travel related website, seems like high end work. Not much money for their budget probably. GOOD sale by seller. more LLL.US would sell for $5-$10K if sellers demanded it...but with low seller confidence, comes lower selling prices..just sayin.

•••
Right name…right time(y) Congrats!

?
Looks like CKGS.COM bought it, they're an international visa, travel related website, seems like high end work. Not much money for their budget probably. GOOD sale by seller. more LLL.US would sell for $5-$10K if sellers demanded it...but with low seller confidence, comes lower selling prices..just sayin.

•••
?

Looks like that is the former owner. Bought for links, like most .us domains that look fishy.

GL trying to get $7k+ for that domain without links.

Last edited:
•••
My sale -

Showroom.us - $X,XXX - Afternic

Last edited:
•••
My sale -

You do well with this extension. Props to you. Mind sharing where you picked up the domain before selling?

Last edited:
•••
My sale -

Congrats :)

Was that on the new BIN lander using ns5/ns6, if you have that information?

Last edited:
•••

Thanks for that. I'm halfway through transferring over 100 domains from Godaddy to Dynadot. The names are really good, 95% .us.

Dynadot saving me lots of $ compared to Godaddy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You do well with this extension. Props to you. Mind sharing where you picked up the domain before selling?

I am not sure exactly it was either expired, pending delete, or in some bulk purchase for cheap.

The key is buying high quality terms at low prices.

Brad

•••
Goodidea . us
Free hand registration 2.49 USD
Net amount 1275 USD
Hold time: 2 month
Venue Uniregistry

gi2.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Picked up TSQ.us recently
also saw NNN.us selling for 12$ in namepros chat a while ago

Last edited:
•••
•••
joy.us $3,435 GoDaddy

(Not my sale. Sale listed today on Namebio.)

•••
Adams.us $515 Namebio

Signal.us $12,500 Efty Newsletter
Quote: "I think we’re going to see higher priced .us domain sales going forward."

*Not my sales. Just reporting them. :)

Last edited:
•••
I was just reading Shane's Daily List here...

There are 3 .us domains at auction. Prices are pretty good and they are still going. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back