IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
COVID actually accelerated the tech industry and short + keyword domains in good extensions either noticed increased sales activity, or/and higher prices, so COVID essentially led to the "sucking up"(vacuum style) of many good names that were apparently underpriced or not considered expensive. .US was probably slow creeping to a mini explosion(at the minimum), and this extra demand just shot up prices a bit..but its great. Why da F shouldnt .US be a good, lucrative extension? some people hate and disdain and play skeptic, but in reality the joke is on them, cuz the "numbers" are on .US's side...this recent action only confirms .US is here and will be an extension with increasing value over time, maybe slowly, but still. just my opinions on .US. i dont own too many, but i have a bunch of LLL, NNN .Us names.(i've owned weeds.us for many years now....) i wont let em go cheap. for what?

•••
COVID actually accelerated the tech industry and short + keyword domains in good extensions either noticed increased sales activity, or/and higher prices, so COVID essentially led to the "sucking up"(vacuum style) of many good names that were apparently underpriced or not considered expensive. .US was probably slow creeping to a mini explosion(at the minimum), and this extra demand just shot up prices a bit..but its great. Why da F shouldnt .US be a good, lucrative extension? some people hate and disdain and play skeptic, but in reality the joke is on them, cuz the "numbers" are on .US's side...this recent action only confirms .US is here and will be an extension with increasing value over time, maybe slowly, but still. just my opinions on .US. i dont own too many, but i have a bunch of LLL, NNN .Us names.(i've owned weeds.us for many years now....) i wont let em go cheap. for what?
I agree. I also think that with GD managing the .us extension, in time, it will bring increased aftermarket sales and general adoption.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here are some .us in auction today...

Whale.us
Airplane.us
Clicks.us
Condom.us
Driver.us
Duncan.us
Files.us
Flashlight.us
Little.us
Loyalty.us
Ryan.us
Sharp.us
Strawberry.us
Wilson.us

Almost all are at currently at $XXX. I'll follow up with the closing prices today.

Source: https://dsad.com/shanes-daily-list-of-domains-at-auction-for-friday-may-28th-2021/
Here are the closing prices...

Whale.us - $761
Airplane.us - $255
Clicks.us - $155
Condom.us - $119
Driver.us - $839
Duncan.us - renewed?
Files.us - $414
Flashlight.us - $539
Little.us - $601
Loyalty.us - $539
Ryan.us - $1006
Sharp.us - $155
Strawberry.us - $787
Wilson.us - $627

•••
Additional reported sales from yesterday:

co2.us $543
edison.us $343
dorm.us $255
dam.us $160
cfb.us $171
exposure.us $222

Source: Namebio

•••
Here is another sale I missed and I don't see it in the thread....

yellow.us $20,000 USD 2021-04-21 Sedo

•••
•••
•••
liv.us is in auction currently at $221. Not my domain. I'll follow up with the closing price.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Regged it years ago when I started.
Thought I struck gold.
Had zero interest over the years to my honest suprise.
Dropped it few years ago
Saw this thread and reregged: M o t o r p a r t s .us

Last edited:
•••
luv.us sold for $5885

Not my sale. Sold via Sedo.

•••
A couple recent sales for me -

Xtreme.us $X,XXX
Paragon.us $X,XXX

•••

Xtreme.us $X,XXX
Paragon.us $X,XXX
Very nice. Congrats!

Thanks so much for sharing those Brad.

Last edited:
•••

Xtreme.us $X,XXX
Paragon.us $X,XXX

Can you stop the tease and name the exact prices?
There is a huge difference in .us world between a $1000 and $9999 sale.

•••
Can you stop the tease and name the exact prices?
There is a huge difference in .us world between a $1000 and $9999 sale.

$2K and $4K range.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
what

about trademark?

What TM?

Feel free to search either term and you can see how many people, companies, and organizations use the terms.

Any decent term is likely to have some TM for some niche use. Outside some blatant infringing behavior, these are generic terms.

Brad

•••
What TM?

Feel free to search either term and you can see how many people, companies, and organizations use the terms.

Any decent term is likely to have some TM for some niche use. Outside some blatant infringing behavior, these are generic terms.

Brad
is Paragon is trademark free?

•••
is Paragon is trademark free?

Paragon is a popular dictionary word. No one can claim broad use to a generic term like that.

All you have to do is use a search engine to see the thousands of companies that use the term.

At best someone could have a TM in some niche field.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Paragon is a popular dictionary word. No one can claim broad use to a generic term like that.

All you have to do is use a search engine to see the thousands of companies that use the term.

At best someone could have a TM in some niche field.

Brad
what about newapp.us,dreams.us,buytime.us and storyblock.us?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back