Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.MS Sales, Discussion and Showcase Thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cjc790

Established Member
Impact
7
Here is a new thread for the ccTLD .MS - The Montserrat Domain Name.

Please feel free to post sales, showcase your names, domain hacks, or just general discussion on the name.

Seems like this ccTLD is ignored a bit but I personally like it and would like to know if others here on NP have some in their portfolios.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Here is one to start us off.

FIR.MS - Domain Hack I hand registered a year or so ago. Hoping to turn it into some sort of search engine for law firms and web design firms. Would like to know what everyone thinks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I suggest lacing up your running shoes tight and sprinting away from these types fast!
 
1
•••
ONLY for hacks. Anything else is useless.
 
1
•••
ONLY for hacks. Anything else is useless.

This is true. Sometimes I notice established hack sites in high profile places!
 
1
•••
I agree that .MS is great for hacks but you both think it has no other uses?
 
0
•••
I have only one - stru(.)ms and have an automated mini site running on it
 
1
•••
I agree that .MS is great for hacks but you both think it has no other uses?

Not familiar with this extension so decided to look at some sales.

Major keywords:
creditcards.ms $210

hacks:
musli.ms $200
museu.ms - $2,850
foru.ms - $7,000(2007)

biggest sales I can find to date. Not really much there for this extension.
 
1
•••
I will develop FIR.MS and post here when it's up. I'll be curious to see how it stacks on Google too. I've seen some sales figures for the low $x,xxx and will try and find them and post.
 
0
•••
Just registered gays.ms. I plan on developing it. I wanted a very short name, 'gays' is obviously regged in nearly every other extension. I got it for $29 after a 35% discount. I thought it was a good deal as it is very short and memorable, and most importantly pertains to the use I have in mind for it.

Thoughts?
 
0
•••
Jackson.ms would make some sense for a person living there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi
 
0
•••
ok.ms
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back