Dynadot

.US - Dedicated Section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zona

Arizona WildcatsVIP Member
Impact
How about reopening the .US dedicated section which was removed during relaunch earlier this summer?

Interest in .us seems to be picking-up and the top threads in the cctld section are continually .us. This would help both .us and the other cctld's in that section.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree.

There is definitely more interest in .US in recent months, and the .US related threads in the ccTLD forum are usually the most active.

Brad

•••
I agree 100%. I really enjoyed the dot-us section and would love to see it return! The .TV ccTLD still has its own extension, and I think .US warrants the same treatment. This issue has come up numerous times on the merged ccTLD board, and I've never seen one of the actual .US participants support the merged format. We've tried the merged format for months and don't like it--please restore dot-us! Thanks.

•••
How about reopening the .US dedicated section which was removed during relaunch earlier this summer?

It would certainly make the rising .us discussion less cluttered. It could easily fall under /cctld-discussion/dot-us I think it's return would make a lot of members happy and also save them time. :tu:

•••
•••
I also agree with everyone recently I picked up a nice .us and I intend to develop it. Also seen a lot of people developing more .us domains into sites.

•••
Great Idea

Last edited:
•••
I have made a note of this request and when we have our team meeting this week I will have it on the agenda and then let you know what has been decided. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
+ another vote...

.US is probably one of the most undervalued ccTLD's out there. I mean we're talking about the world's most prominant market, the biggest financial power on the planet. It's only a matter of time before we start seeing this extension picking up with some great .US sales - Any multinational firm based in the U.S. would have increased chances of "owning" the market if they owned not only the .COM version of their product/service, but also the .US version as well.
This extension has, without a shadow of a doubt, a very bright future. It's only natural that the thread be opened to share experiences, opinions and aspirations concerning this ccTLD.

•••
Another vote from me as well!

I agree about the bright future of this extension and we can already see that it is gaining momentum so i think a dedicated section would be in place for such a great extension.

•••
•••
Another vote from me,

Think it's about time it came back.

who handles the bribes ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have made a note of this request and when we have our team meeting this week I will have it on the agenda and then let you know what has been decided. :)

I too am very interested to know if this made its way on to the agenda and if there are any plans to implement the section.

•••

I don't mean to nag but ... how did it go?

•••
count me in on as well, think it deserves it very much...

•••
•••
Another vote here for a Namepros .US dedicated section. :tu:

•••
Another "me too." I have found myself buying .us domains lately, and think they are way undervalued.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back