Dynadot

Uniregistry support experience { Huh? What support?? }

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
After all the fuzz here on nP I wanted to try out Uniregistry.
I transferred over only one domain.
After that I noticed the privacy email (public on the whois) does not forward to my address so I opened a civilized ticket.
...this was last Monday.
So far absolutely no half decent reply.

After a few days (Thursday I think) some support fella said he mailed me to test the address.
WTF dude? I gave you mail logs from 3 separate providers...
After I told him I got nothing and it probably bounced - silence again.
I don't understand how anybody can recommend @Uniregistry considering their support is basically a big fat zero?
I'm starting to think all the fuzz about the great and mighty Uniregistry was just spam started by a group of people involved with Uniregistry.

WTF?!?!??!?!?! one week for such a simple problem?!?!?!?!?
Amazing....

If it's such a shitty experience with one domain I don't want to know how it's like with a portofolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I moved a lot of my domains from bodis to the uniregistry market a few days ago. Wasn't getting inquiries with bodis, then bam, I got two inquiries with uniregistry landers. Might have been a coincidence but I do like their landers..
But yesterday, I tried clicking on the inquiry in my market sales inbox and it opened up a little more detail..Then I clicked again to open it fully..and it just hangs (hung :p).. been checking it for the last 24 hours and it won't open. Of course, I can just email the buyer directly but this is still annoying to me.
I sent a message to support about it..hopefully they won't be slow like they were for you..

•••
I've had mixed experiences with them. I've found some simple things like registering a domain fail but with no notification or clues and then I've had some delayed or just unanswered support enquiries from their team. I had high hopes for them and as a system when it works it's great but I'm wondering if they are growing to quick to keep up with the resources. I'm hoping their support process starts to work better as I've not only lost out on a registration but am at risk of losing out on a current sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back