NameSilo

Undeveloped is now DAN.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Just visited Undeveloped.com and now it is showing that "Undeveloped is now DAN.COM"


Undeveloped_Is_Now_DAN.png


I am excited to see what are the improvisations from their platform now.

Please share your opinions.
 
19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm living under the impression that trust in the 3rd party platform
is an important factor for the success of selling a domain via a landing page

now after time has gone by "Undeveloped" may have gained some trust and recognition

so how does the new Brand affect this?
are we starting over from zero?
does this confuse the end-user?

why is the rebranding not explained
like

DAN.com ( formerly "undeveloped" )
 
1
•••
DAN.COM is already near light-speed ahead of the other niche players (IMO) with some powerful and unique benefits such as https secure landing ages, payment plans to 24-mo, traffic graphs, chat for visitor use, allowing you to write as long as an 1,800 character description of your domain/website and post an image on an example business card. And support says they 'soon' will be a registrar which can make DAN even better.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I like DAN.com because they have the 24/7 live chat for your potential buyers to inquire on the spot. Also, the sales pages look coolest, and they offer installment options.

Cool, when did they go 24/7?
 
0
•••
Cool, when did they go 24/7?
Lol your right they are not 24:7, but 24:7 you can *attempt to contact the live chat lolll
 
0
•••
I see DAN.com dominating the domain sales aftermarket in the near future, for many reasons. The changes they have made and are making are all good for buyers and sellers. I am referring to both the technology and ease of use of the platform (which are interrelated).

As a domain investor, I appreciate the light speed payment when I sell a domain, usually less than 24 hours. No other platform does that. The dashboard is extremely easy to use.

This will force other platforms to adopt measures that can only be good for domain sellers, or these platforms will be left behind. A few domain platforms still take weeks to pay you. That will soon be unacceptable, thanks to DAN.com.

I have already listed a few hundred names there and will soon add all my names and use their landing page for all of them.

DAN.com is a game changer...
 
Last edited:
4
•••
I see DAN.com dominating the domain sales aftermarket in the near future, for many reasons. The changes they have made and are making are all good for buyers and sellers. I am referring to both the technology and ease of use of the platform (which are interrelated).

As a domain investor, I appreciate the light speed payment when I sell a domain, usually less than 24 hours. No other platform does that. The dashboard is extremely easy to use.

This will force other platforms to adopt measures that can only be good for domain sellers, or these platforms will be left behind. A few domain platforms still take weeks to pay you. That will soon be unacceptable, thanks to DAN.com.

I have already listed a few hundred names there and will soon add all my names and use their landing page for all of them.

DAN.com is a game changer...
I agree!
The only thing I had to do thus far is change background image on landing page. The dark green font doesn't go well with any background. Had to change background to darker color so dark green font doesn't clash with background image.
Also dan.com on landing page has a tagline now,but when visiting seller profile it still displays dan.com and not the tagline like landing page.

Needs to display tagline on seller profile like it does on landing page.
Not Dan.com

Imo
 
1
•••
I'm sooo impressed with Dan, a powerful platform in many ways with unique features and advantages vs most of the others. 2 examples I find impressive are visitor chat and good looking https secure landing pages.
 
Last edited:
5
•••
This will force other platforms to adopt measures that can only be good for domain sellers, or thI ese platforms will be left behind. A few domain platforms still take weeks to pay you. That will soon be unacceptable, thanks to DAN.com.
.

I'm afraid they won't care
as they perform xxx.xxx usd sales regularily

that will make them think
that all is fine
and no need for change


I have suggested to change the domainers interface at sedo for centuries
they still have the same interface as 1999

why the heck do I need to delete all existing domains manually
when adding new ( duplicate ) domains into sedo / afternic ??

why can't they just ignore it????

wasting hours with stupidly design interfaces
- nobody cares

at dan/ undeveloped you simply add them
( as many as you like )
done

for years and years
mainly sedo and afternic
are a pain in the youknow where
-shame on you guys-
you waste the life hours of the people who make you the money
-the domainers-
 
Last edited:
6
•••
I agree!
The only thing I had to do thus far is change background image on landing page. The dark green font doesn't go well with any background. Had to change background to darker color so dark green font doesn't clash with background image.
Also dan.com on landing page has a tagline now,but when visiting seller profile it still displays dan.com and not the tagline like landing page.

Needs to display tagline on seller profile like it does on landing page.
Not Dan.com

Imo

hope they fix that soon
@Reza
 
1
•••
Domainer Need Lot of domains For Good Monthly View at Dan.com...
 
0
•••
@Reza

I hope you will improve your search filters to show up brandable/made-up names related to the searched keyword.

for ex.

searching: doctor marijuana
shows only domains that contain both keywords: doctor and marijuana
no brandable/made-up results at all
 
0
•••
DAN.COM needs improved coding, i.e. a long domain name display on cell phone is oddly split in the middle of a word on to a second line. On Desktop a long name may have the name ending which is white display on a white background area of page making it hard to read.
How many characters are we speaking here?

If its above 20 then sir, your domain won't get any sale, trust me.
 
0
•••
Quite contrary - it will be easier for average Joe. No need for technical complications anymore. It is very very promising, and I hope it will be a next big thing for the whole domaining industry.

I think that they ARE very careful to always look from the angle of average Joe.

Spot on indeed Raimond. We interview buyers continuously to identify the friction points they encounter and fix them on or market. That's why our marketplace performs very well in terms of conversions because out product team keeps improving the entire purchase and sale flow from A to Z.
 
3
•••
2
•••
As a domain investor, I appreciate the light speed payment when I sell a domain, usually less than 24 hours. No other platform does that. The dashboard is extremely easy to use.

PAYMENT RECEIVED
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Takes much longer than 24hrs. I'm put a few domains in there to see if what everyone says is true. I don't believe it until I experience it. Sold a godaddy domain, transfer was fast, but Undeveloped(DAN), cant get kudos for that; that's Godaddy.

But, the payment so far counting 4 days (2 business days, 2 weekend day) in total, today would be the fifth since the sale of the name; Payment has not been sent.

So, yeah if your getting paid in less than 24hrs, your probably on the fav list or something.

If the payment hasn't been sent there's definitely something wrong with either that transaction or your account. Contact support...
 
0
•••
If the payment hasn't been sent there's definitely something wrong with either that transaction or your account. Contact support...



 
Last edited:
0
•••
Sent 3 emails, got 1 reply.
"payment will be sent 24hrs after notifications are sent out"

So the question is , when are notifications sent out- 2hrs, 2 days or more?

Their is no transparency, when it comes to payments. It almost seems like your freesytling.
At this point, I surrender, the payment comes when the payment comes.

Can you PM me the transaction in question please? I'd love to review the transaction personally.
 
0
•••
Can you PM me the transaction in question please? I'd love to review the transaction personally.
Received payment. Updated the first post.
 
0
•••
They are usually quick with payments, if you haven't received a message or payment update - do leave them a message on chat box or transaction box.

I sold a name a hour back and it was transferred within 5 minutes - no other platform does that.
 
3
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back