DAN 2.0 now live

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
DAN 2.0 is now up and running. The new DAN has been highly anticipated and is now out. DAN posted what has changed and what has not. What’s changed and what hasn’t We’ve updated our logo, wordmark, typeface, colours, and imagery like illustrations. We’ve also evolved from “DAN.COM” to “Dan.com” with just a capital D. […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
but the search system is still bad!

•••
•••
From DAN.COM to Dan.com, very exciting stuff!

•••
From DAN.COM to Dan.com, very exciting stuff!
Which doesn't actually make sense to me because DAN is an acronym for Domain Automation Network, so it should remain as DAN (imo)

•••
upload_2021-7-15_21-36-25.png

Last edited:
•••
i love DAN.

@DAN.COM is an example of CEO innovates.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
but the search system is still bad!

It's not bad but we agree that we can improve it still and will in the coming weeks. We've got some search improvements planned on our product roadmap. As mentioned in our announcement post, we've set strong a foundation now and can build much faster now this is done. Under the hood, a lot of code is refactored, for sale pages are now lighter and SEO friendlier etc.

•••
wow, the new site looks great..what a pity that there is still no inner stat system :)

•••
@DAN.COM

I like the new "Brandable" theme but for some reason domain camel case is removed when I use it!

Untitled-2.jpg

I want "NowBroadcast" not "nowbroadcast" to be shown.

Last edited:
•••
Great job @DAN.COM

Can't wait for more enhancements and upgrades in future.

Two things that would be really beneficial:
- Stats per domain view (referrer, country, etc) , similar to Bodis.com.
- Recently sold domains (what you've missed) area is not visible to me now. Unless I overlooked it. I always hoped that section would show the selling price as well.

•••
•••
•••
•••
more or less the debugging of dan2.0 has made decent progress

basically, I think of DAN as a great company
having huge ego issues

here is another not very professional translation approach:
( it makes no difference to me, so it's a bonus bug report from Frank ..... )

upload_2021-9-20_13-1-47.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back