Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That section will change sooner than you think actually. There will be an "analytics" section soon that gives you insight about your portfolio performance.
Any ETA for this?

•••
@Undeveloped - I have 2 small recommendations on financing for you to consider:

1. Allow sellers to turn off financing by name if desired. This way on lower priced names we could turn financing off, and on higher priced names allow it. (or whatever method the seller chooses to decide if they want to allow financing on a name)

2. Add a small amount of interest into the financing for the seller (or let them decide %). Personally, if I am going to finance a name over 12 months I would prefer to earn more than if I were to sale it out-right.

Thanks,
Mike.

Actually, I will also add a #3 on the financing subject.

Allow the # of months financed to be changed per domain. This way, for example, on a lower valued domain I could set the term to 4 months. There are other situations I could see wanting to change this as well.

I've not used the Pay in parts features but I expected this could be:

1. Set per domain
2. Duration could be defined per domain
3. An initial deposit/payment different from the monthly amount can be collected
4. Total financed amount can be different from the BIN price

@Undeveloped can you confirm if any of these are either possible or in the roadmap?

•••
Just sold another name for $500.

The bulk delete doesn't appear to work. I'm trying to bulk delete 15 names that I'm letting expire. I get the e-mail that it was successful but the names are not actually being deleted, and the e-mail says "0" names have been deleted.

und bulk del.png

•••
This is the bulk delete box that is not working for me:

bulk del.png

I put 15 names in the box on the left, click delete, but they do not get deleted.

•••
@Undeveloped What are you guys doing to curb bots traffic. Its inevitable but can be controlled. From my experience before switching to bodis, you guys were not doing anything to control bots visit. Can't imagine a situation where 99% of my traffic are bots. It makes no sense. Bodis will do everything possible to filter bot, with that you can accurately predict how your names are behaving. Am hoping to give you guys another chance if that could be checked curbed

We filter new bots literally every single week. We review analytics, when we spot a new bot we simply neutralize them.

If you see a specific domain with a lot of bot traffic, simply email our support and we'll investigate.

•••
Just sold another name for $500.

The bulk delete doesn't appear to work. I'm trying to bulk delete 15 names that I'm letting expire. I get the e-mail that it was successful but the names are not actually being deleted, and the e-mail says "0" names have been deleted.

Show attachment 62244

Hi Nat,

It seems the domains were already deleted, hence the issue you're facing.

Is the problem taken care of now?

Thanks,
Reza

•••
Any ETA for this?

Hi Anant,

We don't share ETA's about new features, since product development unfortunately at this scale isn't as predictable as we'd like it to be.

Take care,
Reza

•••
It seems the domains were already deleted, hence the issue you're facing.

Is the problem taken care of now?

I took care of the problem by deleting the domains one by one since the bulk delete didn't work.

•••
I took care of the problem by deleting the domains one by one since the bulk delete didn't work.

Hi Nat,

We can't reproduce the problem. Can you please send us the following via our support channel:

1: Which OS (Operating System) do you use?
2: Which browser (and preferably the version) do you use?
3: Which exact steps did you perform?

We'll try to reproduce the bug with the above information as we can't currently reproduce the issue.

PS: I observe there's a context issue in the email template as it always say's it was a success. When you click on the link to the report you'll see the actual details of a failed action. What does the full report status say?

Thanks,
Reza

•••
Hi to all,

I also have decided to park my domains at Undeveloped. Hope we'll have great relations :xf.wink:
before that I have parked my domains at Sedo, but if you have AdBlock app in your web browser, in this case Sedo displays nothing at your parking page (even with setting "Display ads - Disabled" for this landing page at Sedo).

Attachments

• sedo-with-adblock.png
    sedo-with-adblock.png
    16 KB · Views: 114
•••
@Undeveloped do you guys provide additional name exposure apart from pointing nameserver?
has anyone sell at undeveloped without pointing nameservers to them? am about moving over 200 names to undeveloped and see what happen next

•••
I am encouraged by the Nat Hunt sales. I parked over 160 domains on Undeveloped for close to 3 months and made zero sales and moved them to Sedo last week. I guess it was the domains and not the platform :)

I want to point 10 of my best performing domains on Undeveloped later today and give it a try once more.

•••
Hi to all,

I also have decided to park my domains at Undeveloped. Hope we'll have great relations :xf.wink:
before that I have parked my domains at Sedo, but if you have AdBlock app in your web browser, in this case Sedo displays nothing at your parking page (even with setting "Display ads - Disabled" for this landing page at Sedo).

Welcome on board! With browser companies making a move to enable ad-blockers in default for users it might be good to move your generic domains to sell to providers like Undeveloped.

With the liquidity in our market you need to make sure you really convert every single potential buyer that lands on your domain.

Good luck!

Reza

•••
@Undeveloped do you guys provide additional name exposure apart from pointing nameserver?
has anyone sell at undeveloped without pointing nameservers to them? am about moving over 200 names to undeveloped and see what happen next

We develop all organic channels including SEO (our landers get indexed better in Google than other providers, especially when you add unique content to your landers).

Besides that we distribute our inventory and go with agencies and buyers through our inventory to land the best name for your new project or business.

•••
I am encouraged by the Nat Hunt sales. I parked over 160 domains on Undeveloped for close to 3 months and made zero sales and moved them to Sedo last week. I guess it was the domains and not the platform :)

I want to point 10 of my best performing domains on Undeveloped later today and give it a try once more.

I wish we could have done better for you. If you'd like me to give your portfolio a look and your pricing/setup to see if and how we could boost your sales, simply reach out to me or one of our account managers.

We're always happy to help and especially happy to share knowledge since we have data from the entire marketplace.

•••
I just tried to bulk delete 2 domains, and it deleted my entire 530 names from Undeveloped. (I only had 2 names selected, not 530 names.)

Now when I add my names back, and I try to bulk price edit some of those names, the price edit is being applied to every single name I have in Undeveloped, whether I had it selected or not.

Hi Nat,

We can't reproduce the problem. Can you please send us the following via our support channel:

1: Which OS (Operating System) do you use?
2: Which browser (and preferably the version) do you use?
3: Which exact steps did you perform?

We'll try to reproduce the bug with the above information as we can't currently reproduce the issue.

PS: I observe there's a context issue in the email template as it always say's it was a success. When you click on the link to the report you'll see the actual details of a failed action. What does the full report status say?

Thanks,
Reza

Yeah I will send that info over.

•••
OK the issue I talked about in my prior post has been fixed now. All is working well.

•••
I have a small suggestion. Allow for simple formatting of our message back to the buyer.

I received my first offer tonight and I replied back to the buyer. I had formatted my reply with paragraphs and made some simple lists of other similar domain names that the buyer may be interested in. Obviously no bold/italic/color/etc but simple paragraphs like my post here. There are three paragraphs.

But when I looked at my reply it seems like the system removed all paragraphs and lists and just squashed all of the text of my reply word after word in one very long paragraph. Is that the way the buyer will see my reply?

•••
I have a small suggestion. Allow for simple formatting of our message back to the buyer.

I received my first offer tonight and I replied back to the buyer. I had formatted my reply with paragraphs and made some simple lists of other similar domain names that the buyer may be interested in. Obviously no bold/italic/color/etc but simple paragraphs like my post here. There are three paragraphs.

But when I looked at my reply it seems like the system removed all paragraphs and lists and just squashed all of the text of my reply word after word in one very long paragraph. Is that the way the buyer will see my reply?

Hi,

For multiple reasons we don't offer formatting at the moment. If you send me the domain you've got a lead on I'll send you a screenshot of how the buyer views your message.

Take care,

Reza

•••
Hi,

For multiple reasons we don't offer formatting at the moment. If you send me the domain you've got a lead on I'll send you a screenshot of how the buyer views your message.

Take care,

Reza

Sent in direct message. Thanks!

•••
Does undeveloped allow you to push your domain to there account at the registrar when a sale is made if they are handling the escrow, that's one of the main reasons I use sedo, My registrar is Fabulous.com I like the simplicity of it?
Thanks
Joe T

•••
Does undeveloped allow you to push your domain to there account at the registrar when a sale is made if they are handling the escrow, that's one of the main reasons I use sedo, My registrar is Fabulous.com I like the simplicity of it?
Thanks
Joe T

Hi Joe,

Yes and we even go beyond that as we own accreditations in some extensions and transfer the domain to our own registrar. Once the domain is secured we already pay you out so you don't have to wait for the buyer to complete the transfer.

In 90% of all escrow cases we perform either a push at the existing registrar or instant transfer to our own registrar.

Take care,

Reza

•••
Any other members here that have sold at Undeveloped? (.com/.eu/.nl domains)
We have just listed 5k names with them, we'll see how it goes. Sales pages are amongst the best I have seen.

•••
Any other members here that have sold at Undeveloped? (.com/.eu/.nl domains)
We have just listed 5k names with them, we'll see how it goes. Sales pages are amongst the best I have seen.

Sold a bunch but none of the "buyers" ever paid.

•••
I recently moved over 200 names to them as well. Let's see how that goes

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back