Payoneer

Undeveloped.com Experience

Discussion in 'Domain Marketplace Reviews' started by JudgeMind, Nov 12, 2015.

Replies:
Views:

1. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It might take 24+ hours to show as parked. Same happened with me but if it doesn't their support was pretty fast to check everything for me.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Embrand

Embrand Active Member VIP

Yes, that is very strange and unfortunate that they changed the wording from "for sale" to "maybe for sale". On a positive note, it now says "listed by (seller name)" instead of the confusing "sold by".

3. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Established Member

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I quoted this part of what you said as this is the reason I have not moved forward with using their service. It is good they have added more phone numbers but this 50% rule is going to make me take most of my domains away from being 'available' on their site so that I can list a few for sale with payment options.

As a result only my lesser quality domains will be listed with them as is still better for me to leave my names parked with epik until/unless they eliminate the 50% rule.

4. Loxline

Loxline Established Member

Do I have to change the nameservers to Undeveloped?

It is not required to change the nameservers to Undeveloped. Redirecting the nameservers, however, increases the chance of selling your domains because everyone who visits your domain name organically, sees that the domain name is for sale. And the interested party can make inquiries into the domain name instantly.

50% rule = offer in installments (If I remember well)

seller guide

5. Mister Funsky

Maybe I am misunderstanding the rules...way too mentally drained today but will take another look...as I understand it half of the names (or more) you have listed on their site have to be parked with them before you can offer the installment payment option. In a day or so I will have to revisit their site with a more rested brain than I am working with now! :xf.smile:

6. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

50% or more parked = payment plan option = true

7. Mister Funsky

Thank you.

8. Undeveloped

Undeveloped Founder @ Undeveloped.com Business Account

Hi Nat,

Thanks for the elaborate feedback! Your names will be added to your account. In weekends we respond usually better to urgent request or to support requests from buyers.

It's quite funny you raise the copy issue, we changed that literally on Friday due to popular demand from sellers. I agree the copy isn't optimal now for buy-now listings and we've already planned to make the copy smarter. For example when you have a buy-now set we'll still show "This domain is for sale".

Since we have millions of domains on our marketplace we run the parking counter once a day. Hence the delay. Eventually, it'll automatically pick up which names are using our nameservers within 24 hours.

Take care,

Reza

9. Nat Hunt

Nat Hunt Business Member Business Account VIP

Great.

Sounds good to me. I can't really fathom why anyone would object to the language "This domain is for sale" unless they think it shows weakness on their part, like: Please, please buy me domain?

Yup it already did. It took about 24 hours, so I'm all good with that now.

10. Isac

Isac Shoutscoop.com Business Account

My all domains are listed there, their landing page is awesome . Even i have changed the nameservers to Undeveloped. That shows me which are my most viewed domains and how much traffic i am getting on those domains. Even it gives better chance to sell domain. We can add seller note as well. And the best thing we can see all over domain listed by a seller.
    What i didn't liked changing of the wording from "for sale" to "maybe for sale". But at the same time it now says "listed by (seller name)" instead of the confusing "sold by".

11. Undeveloped

Undeveloped Founder @ Undeveloped.com Business Account

Regarding the wording, some sellers have the assumption if you say "Is for sale" instead of "May be for sale" that you take more risks of getting a UDRP.

Internally, we have seen zero UDRP's on domains parked with us in the past 3 years and I personally also don't think it influences a panel, but due to very high demand for that change, we implemented it. We'll further iterate this feature to make it more robust.

Thanks,

Reza

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!