Domain Empire

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quick note: Payouts in Bitcoin are on the rise and extremely efficient. If you'd like to get paid via BTC please inform your escrow agent in the transaction section. You only need to provide us your wallet address and we'll send you your payout in BTC. We can also support popular altcoins like ETH, XEM, and LTC.
Pls how do one locate the bitcoin payout option under settings its only paypal and bank transfer thats there

Thanks

•••
Pls how do one locate the bitcoin payout option under settings its only paypal and bank transfer thats there

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, seems I missed this question here. Simply tell your escrow agent once the domain you sold is transferred that you'd like to get paid in BTC including your wallet address and we'll send you the funds in BTC.

•••
•••
Hi All,

We've just launched a new class of for sale pages! See attached a screenshot or visit http://antiwet.com to check it out.

When you visit your individual domain settings page you can now add a logo. We'll automatically scale it to fit the business cards and change the domain for sale page into a "Brand For Sale Page".

This is the first iteration, so this product line will evolve. The first improvement will be made to the cards to make them feel more like business cards. So that's coming soon.

Please share your feedback with us about this first version. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

We'd advise everyone that sells brandable names to use tools like: tailorbrands.com to create a professional logo and upload it to your lander. The price perception of end-users increases when they get the feeling they're buying a brand. Most won't even use the logo but it does help. Also, try to use an as fancy as possible logo. We've seen pretty ugly logo's out there, I doubt if you settle for any logo design that it'll actually help you sell the domain you hold better.

You also pick 3 different background colors to match your domain + logo. Purple, Green and Blue.

Happy selling,
Reza

Attachments

• antiwet-brand-example.png
    antiwet-brand-example.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
•••
Hi All,

We've just launched a new class of for sale pages! See attached a screenshot or visit http://antiwet.com to check it out.

When you visit your individual domain settings page you can now add a logo. We'll automatically scale it to fit the business cards and change the domain for sale page into a "Brand For Sale Page".

This is the first iteration, so this product line will evolve. The first improvement will be made to the cards to make them feel more like business cards. So that's coming soon.

Please share your feedback with us about this first version. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

We'd advise everyone that sells brandable names to use tools like: tailorbrands.com to create a professional logo and upload it to your lander. The price perception of end-users increases when they get the feeling they're buying a brand. Most won't even use the logo but it does help. Also, try to use an as fancy as possible logo. We've seen pretty ugly logo's out there, I doubt if you settle for any logo design that it'll actually help you sell the domain you hold better.

You also pick 3 different background colors to match your domain + logo. Purple, Green and Blue.

Happy selling,
Reza

Sweet... gonna try it out later today.

•••
Curious to see what others' opinion about the quality of the leads they receive via undeveloped.

Mine so far very low...non paying buyers and others who don't even reply to a counter offer.

Could it be that people don't receive the emails in their inboxes?

•••
so... without changing my dns how do I redirect to you?

I noticed you have a weird url that includes /extension/domain name

anhy chance you can get rid of that /extension part so people can just easily use your url to redirect... you know.. undeveloped.com/blabla/domainname.extension
now its blabla/extension/domainname.extension

cheers

•••
others who don't even reply to a counter offer.

Could it be that people don't receive the emails in their inboxes?

Thats been my experience everywhere. I dont know if these are other domain investors seeing what prices are out there or what. Perhaps these people dont know how / or want to negotiate OR they simply do not like the prices we come back with?

•••
Thats been my experience everywhere. I dont know if these are other domain investors seeing what prices are out there or what. Perhaps these people dont know how / or want to negotiate OR they simply do not like the prices we come back with?

The thing that surprises me is that apart from one 4l ( XOMG .com ) for which I have returned a counter offer sensibly higher than the buyer's; all the other counter offers / messages just went unanswered.

•••

anhy chance you can get rid of that /extension part so people can just easily use your url to redirect... you know.. undeveloped.com/blabla/domainname.extension

cheers
I asked for the same change from support a few days ago and this request was declined. It has something to do with SEO but I'm not clear on how but this definitely makes it very difficult to perform redirects

•••
I asked for the same change from support a few days ago and this request was declined. It has something to do with SEO but I'm not clear on how but this definitely makes it very difficult to perform redirects

they can call it what they want.. I'll just call it poor design and coders that may need replacing.

well thats no good then.. everybody else is okay using simple url with domain name to redirect.. whethers its a godaddy auction lander or afternic or what not..

oh well.. I guess that'll be the end of my .. undeveloped experience

cheers all.

•••
•••
•••
[/QUOTE]

You know our processes ;). We always make notes of every request. After our chat, we discussed it with our team and there will be change in the url format. However, keep in mind that some sellers and distribution partners are already using our existing format successfully so it's not a minor change to implement.

•••

cheers

From which parking provider would you like to set a redirect? If your provider offers standard url formatting it's done easily. Other sellers already do this.

•••
@Undeveloped

could you please clarify if you are aware of any issue with buyers receiving our messages? ( Replies to offers etc )

Also, I appreciate you have added the little flag + ip address of the buyer but can we have more details such as those we get from uniregistry?

•••

You know our processes ;). We always make notes of every request. After our chat, we discussed it with our team and there will be change in the url format. However, keep in mind that some sellers and distribution partners are already using our existing format successfully so it's not a minor change to implement.[/QUOTE]
Yes I do :)
But I wasn't aware that this was in discussion. The sense I got was that behavior would stay and that I should not use a redirection service or ask the other party to make the change (my interpretation)

•••
From which parking provider would you like to set a redirect? If your provider offers standard url formatting it's done easily. Other sellers already do this.

The providers that I've seen (Bodis for example and Voodoo IIRC) provide a macro for the domain name and not the extension. It is entirely possible I did not understand their documentation fully but I think they do not provide a macro for the TLD

•••
Last month completed first sale through undeveloped. Whole process was smooth and payment was quick. 9% commission is good from undeveloped but if you choose PayPal as payment option, 4% is also deducted by PayPal.
Is there any plan of using mass payment by undeveloped so PayPal fees can be avoided?

•••
•••

u would need to reread what I said and others... then look at your url.. then remove the /extension/ part of your url.. and keep the rest. so people can use same url template for all extensions... for all domains.

ty

•••
@Undeveloped

could you please clarify if you are aware of any issue with buyers receiving our messages? ( Replies to offers etc )

Also, I appreciate you have added the little flag + ip address of the buyer but can we have more details such as those we get from uniregistry?

There are no issues. Daily domains keep getting sold and messages sent back and forth between buyers and sellers. We use a professional email delivery service that's used by some of the biggest tech companies out there so no issues there.

Buyers can stop responding for numerous reasons (too high price that doesn't welcome negotiations, opt-outs and so on). We also weren't aware of the issue you mention. If you'd like someone to give a close look at your account simply use support for that.

Which additional details are you referring to?

•••
Last month completed first sale through undeveloped. Whole process was smooth and payment was quick. 9% commission is good from undeveloped but if you choose PayPal as payment option, 4% is also deducted by PayPal.
Is there any plan of using mass payment by undeveloped so PayPal fees can be avoided?

When we can, we pay out via Paypal enabling (send funds to family or friends). So we even pay the commission so you get a clean payout. However, we can't do that for all accounts. Paypal doesn't allow that option for all users.

We've requested access to Masspay but haven't gotten a reply back from PP.

•••
I did not know that. So total commissions 13%..hhmmmm

Not really. We're, not getting the commission Paypal charges right? Also you can opt-in for numerous other payout sources. As far as I remember only Paypal has these double charges for specific transactions.

•••
u would need to reread what I said and others... then look at your url.. then remove the /extension/ part of your url.. and keep the rest. so people can use same url template for all extensions... for all domains.

ty

That's not really an answer to my question but ok, cheers for the feedback.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back