Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A tip for you Reza when responding to issues like this. Take responsibility - as far as we are concerned Undevelop did mess up. I don't care who/where along your chain of suppliers it occurred. I use Undeveloped and have no say in your suppliers. It does not instill confidence when someone tries to pass the buck. The reality is you fixed the issue promptly and now things are better than before. No need to pretend you had nothing to do with it.

I take full responsibility for every single second of downtime we have. That's why I always apologize when something goes wrong on our end.

If you're referring to this line in my post: "We didn't mess up, it was AWS and these things unfortunately happen." I'm simply stating the facts. Our engineers didn't mess up. AWS's server did. That's all.

Also, trust me when I say that I personally take these issues very seriously. Technical problems are extremely sensitive and when they happen our team just works no matter what time it is on finding a solution.

Last edited:
•••
Hi All,

In case you hadn't noticed yet, all infrastructure issues are resolved since Friday late in the evening. It turns out it wasn't a DDoS that caused the issue. One of our instances at AWS (Amazon) was corrupted and had driven the CPU to a 100% which caused the problem. This problem is fixed and Undeveloped + your for sales pages load now faster than before. Again apologies for the inconvenience last week. We didn't mess up, it was AWS and these things unfortunately happen.

Finally, as DNGear mentions, from now on you can see the country + IP of your buyers in the lead view!

Take care,
Reza
Thanks for the update Reza. Don't care what others say - stuff like this happens and not necessarily in your control. Thank you for clear and honest explanation. Appreciate it. Don't let the whiners affect you :)

•••
Recommendation:

The price slider on someone's domain profile page should be in the same currency that the prices of domains are listed in:

Undeveloped_Profile_Price.jpg

•••
I noticed in the check out process, that there is no option for the buyer to choose to send a wire to fund a payment. I think this is a bit of a problem for domains priced $5,000+.

•••
I noticed in the check out process, that there is no option for the buyer to choose to send a wire to fund a payment. I think this is a bit of a problem for domains priced $5,000+.

Our payment provider Adyen shows the payment sources available based on your IP/Location. They show the option to send a wire in almost all regions though. Were you maybe using a VPN?

We track all transactions and do reach out multiple times asking buyers if there's an issue or anything when they don't complete a purchase timely. So in end, if buyers for some reason don't get the option to send a wire, we'll find out and invoice them directly and present them a full array of payment sources.

Btw, depending on the location of your buyer we now support payments via VISA & Mastercard up to $50k.

•••
Does Undeveloped offer any customizations to the standard Offer form? For example, adding buy it now price, or a message box so potential buyers can get in touch first?

•••
Does Undeveloped offer any customizations to the standard Offer form? For example, adding buy it now price, or a message box so potential buyers can get in touch first?

Of course! You can fully customized your entire for sale page. See the attached screenshot for more details.

Attachments

• Options.png
    Options.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 55
•••
Thank you Undeveloped! I see Buy It Know but I don't see "leave a message" option in the screnshot. Presume it's not available.

•••
Thank you Undeveloped! I see Buy It Know but I don't see "leave a message" option in the screnshot. Presume it's not available.

We used to have that option but it invited people / pranksters to send loads of offensive messages along with fake offers.

So we now first let your buyer interact with you on a transactional level. After they've placed an offer and confirmed their email address, they can send you a message. Sellers also can send their buyers freely messages once there's an interaction.

Take care,

Reza

•••
@Undeveloped Feature Request :

An additional column in the portfolio, that would display Expiry Date of the domain with sorting. So that we can quickly see which domains are about to expire and take appropriate action. Currently the Added on column is not that helpful in comparison so may be replace that.

P.S - Really appreciate the lightening fast support.

Last edited:
•••
@Undeveloped Feature Request :

An additional column in the portfolio, that would display Expiry Date of the domain with sorting. So that we can quickly see which domains are about to expire and take appropriate action. Currently the Added on column is not that helpful in comparison so may be replace that.

P.S - Really appreciate the lightening fast support.
Agree with this request

•••
Aren't we allowed to adjust price options and payment plans on each domain? I see it is available only on a portfolio level, or I'm lost in these setting (though settings are quite simple).

•••
Aren't we allowed to adjust price options and payment plans on each domain? I see it is available only on a portfolio level, or I'm lost in these setting (though settings are quite simple).
You are unless there's an active offer on the domain

•••
I don't think you can selectively turn on and off the payment plan option for only certain domains. It either applies across your whole portfolio, or it doesn't.

•••
I don't think you can selectively turn on and off the payment plan option for only certain domains. It either applies across your whole portfolio, or it doesn't.
You are right. I thought I was on the Namesilo thread for some reason. Mea culpa

•••

I've played with a settings a bit more and found that $1.K price is a limit - trigger on a domain level for installments to be showed on a certain domain (If they are enabled on a portfolio level). Which is fine IMO and it is not necessary to have this option settings available on domains level.

But I have a problem with price type settings. I want to enable BIN/Make Offer for domains with higher prices and only BIN for lower priced ones. And I can't.

•••

Indeed at the moment you can set an option for all or none of your domains. Later down the road you'd be able to set specific settings per domain basis.

•••
I've played with a settings a bit more and found that $1.K price is a limit - trigger on a domain level for installments to be showed on a certain domain (If they are enabled on a portfolio level). Which is fine IMO and it is not necessary to have this option settings available on domains level.

But I have a problem with price type settings. I want to enable BIN/Make Offer for domains with higher prices and only BIN for lower priced ones. And I can't.

For the lower priced domains that you'd like to work with fixed prices only you can set the BIN and openings bid at the same price to get the same effect.

•••
For the lower priced domains that you'd like to work with fixed prices only you can set the BIN and openings bid at the same price to get the same effect.

I'm not sure if it is good idea to invite buyers to make an offer if the opening bid is same as BIN price.

For low priced domains (eg. low xxx) I would like to have only BIN as an available option.

•••
I get you. It's not optimal but buyers won't mind it. They'll see your BIN and can move ahead with acquiring the name. In case they try to place a bid they simply see that the minimum bid they can place is identical to the BIN.

One of our sellers with +20k names has done this for his lower-priced names. He sells multiple names on a daily basis by using this model.

•••
Quick update all. We've added the following payment options today to ensure more of your buyers can pay using their locally preferred option:

WeChat Pay
AliPay
BACS Direct Debit
QIWI
Finnish e-banking
Paysafecard
Bancontact
Sofort

Especially buyers from Asia and Russia/Eastern Europe will be able to enjoy a smoother purchasing experience now.

Last edited:
•••
pls how soon does one see an offer made by a buyer? my buyer said he sent an offer and up till now am yet to receive it..pls help:grumpy:

•••
Hi Domainwest,

Send this request to support including the domain so we can look if he confirmed his offer or not. Namepros isn’t our official support channel. You’ll get faster answers if you use our support channels.

Take care,
Reza

•••
Quick note: Payouts in Bitcoin are on the rise and extremely efficient. If you'd like to get paid via BTC please inform your escrow agent in the transaction section. You only need to provide us your wallet address and we'll send you your payout in BTC. We can also support popular altcoins like ETH, XEM, and LTC.

•••
undeveloped well balanced and equipped with multiple payments,easier for buyers and sellers.
Landing page is also great with traffic stats...Till now 3 inquires.....
Lets hope undeveloped continue to improve their platform and keep it as simple as possible..
Also their commission is 9%.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back