Dynadot

Ultimate in Website Upkeep

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Guys and Girls,

I would like to get some feedback from you regarding a "backend" system myself and a friend are creating and whether you feel it would be beneficial to domainers.

Personally, I think it would be immensly usefull for ANYONE who wants to keep track of 5 sites or more that they develop.

We are creating a PHP based system with a special Program interface that allows you to manage a site incredibly quickly and easily.

Once the main scripts are uploaded to your site, you access the site through a piece of software, where, you can manage all of the pages, the database, the links etc.

To recreate this onto a new domain / site you are doing, you would just upload the php to the new directory, and use the same piece of software to change/edit everything, including the DB access.

This means, that through 1 set of php/scripts and 1 interface, you can manage unlimited sites without the hastle of having to change multiple sections and code per site.

We should have some documentation and pictures of it and maybe a working demo within about 2 weeks.

From what I've described, maybe you could let me know things that jump up in your mind that are good / bad / issues / would make life easier etc that we could include.

Also, I ask if you could estimate what this kind of product would be worth to you. We are thinking of a cost of around $700.00 for a deristricted license and one off payment.

Thanks for reading, and let me know :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back