NamesCon2020

Trying To Improve An Outbound Email Letter

Labeled as advice in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by blue crystal, Nov 5, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

Replies:
Views:

1. blue crystal

blue crystal Upgraded Member Blue Account

I am modifying a previous outbound email letter by inserting the colored sentence below which replaces a former sentence. I find this replacement great but since I am not an English native speaker, I would like to know your opinion about it and what changes should I make if this is not proper English. I am particularly in doubt if the expression "top administrators" is adequate. However, any suggestions for improving also other parts of this letter model will be appreciated.

Hello,
    I am John Taylor, owner of the domain name: SomeDomain.com.
    I am contacting you and the top administrators of other companies for which this domain name is highly valuable and can make a big impact on their business or activities.
    Should your organization have an interest in acquiring this domain, please feel free to contact me.
    You can contact me through:
    Email: [email protected]
    or
    Tel: 00-00000000

My best regards,
    John

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019 at 7:49 PM
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. blue crystal

blue crystal Upgraded Member Blue Account

If the letter's text is perfect let me know as well...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice