IT.COM

advice How to outbound using @domain email address?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have an idea which is to send outbound emails using email address from same domain I want to sell, so for example if I have:
domain1.com

I want to send outbound emails from [email protected] and use the following simple email format:
We are selling our domain name domain1.com
If you are interested please contact us or make direct offers by visiting domain1.com

The idea is that your email will be more trusted as it originates from same domain address you are trying to sell, so end user will be sure that you are the true domain owner and there will be no doubts that you are scammer.

What I am trying to achieve:
1- Create email addresses for several domains (domain1, domain2..etc)
2- Managing all of the sending/receiving from one platform, without the need to switch account for each domain.

My Questions:

1- Please tell me if there is any service that can do that?

2- Do you think that this method has potential or just waste of time?

3- What is the best email prefix for this task?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your@domain1/com? Or Info.

•••
if you have a web hosting account, many hosts provide this free of cost

•••
if you have a web hosting account, many hosts provide this free of cost
Can you add several domains to one account?
I want to manage all emails from one email address, I think I will need email forwarding.

•••
Be carful not to tarnish the reputation of the domains you're selling by using them for email.

It's easy to get them blacklisted/flagged when you do outbound the way you propose.

•••
Can you add several domains to one account?
I want to manage all emails from one email address, I think I will need email forwarding.

Look for 'addon domains' in your panel. Then set catch all forwarding or a specific address to your main email account. Make sure to set spf records and preferably DKIM for better deliverability.

That being said, I would advise against this approach generally speaking for the reason stated in my previous post. Deliverability could also become an issue.

Also, be careful about your ip reputation. A lot of different domains sending sales emails from the same (probably shared hosting ip) is never a good idea.

•••
Be carful not to tarnish the reputation of the domains you're selling by using them for email.

It's easy to get them blacklisted/flagged when you do outbound the way you propose.

This
Use your own .com email or open new gmail for each domain

•••
What I am trying to achieve:
1- Create email addresses for several domains (domain1, domain2..etc)
2- Managing all of the sending/receiving from one platform, without the need to switch account for each domain.

My Questions:

1- Please tell me if there is any service that can do that?
2- Do you think that this method has potential or just waste of time?
3- What is the best email prefix for this task?

Why all this?
The email addresses will still originate from same IP. It's worst scenario if the IP is banned. All future emails originating from such IP will end up not being delivered.

The best approach, IMO, is to setup up a private marketplace with one business email and automated domain landing pages. Use the email for communication and point to the domain landing page(s) in your outbound message.

Last edited:
•••
I have mostly used Brand@Domain or U@Domain. The Domain is where you want the spot light so dont put your long name thinking it will shine personalbe. even Domain@Domain would be better than , PeterHJackson@Domain.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back