IT.COM

strategy Outbound Email & Credibility

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aexlor

Impact
Hey guys,

I’m new to the game, but have been reading and learning much from this sub. I’m mainly focusing on brandable domains with a plan to send out emails to relevant companies - my problem is how do I establish myself as some kind of authority in the industry if I don’t have an established website and therefore having to email from a gmail account or parked domain? Maybe directing them to a site like Brandbucket would be more productive? Also, would an email that gave reasons why the domain is useful be more effective? Here is my email, let me know what you guys think -

ATTN:

CEO, Yourdomainiswaytoolong .com

My name is __, and I am the Registrant and Administrative contact for:

www. xxxxx .com

I am writing to inform you that this domain is currently available for acquisition, and I am prepared to transfer ownership today should your organization have interest.

I’m open to any offers, however, I’ve also contacted several other potential buyers, so it’s a first-come-first-serve basis.

Ownership transfer is free and painless, and you can expect to acquire full possession the same day.

Please feel free to respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your time,

Your Name
yourname@gmail .com
Phone Number

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In order that be successful sending outbound emails you have to look professional. You need a website, a website email address not gmail or yahoo. You also need a phone number and answer the call. I use a Google voice number. Keep your email short and sweet, tell them how the domain can help their business. Hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back