Dynadot

Top Ten Parking Companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I am doing some research on domains and would love to read your top ten parking company opinions and the reasons why ?

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
- WhyPark for traffic, high pay-per-click (PPC) and simplicity and
- Fabulous for high PPC

Have been on many others as well, but these are my favorites.

•••
thanks i thought it may be hard to get a 'top ten'

•••
I like Bodis best. Nothing else comes close for me. 2nd Parked, 3rd DomainSponsor.

•••
•••
Just to say that to say I like this or that parking company is meaningless whithout actually knowing what domains were parked there and why they were doing well as they were.

For instance people were saying financials would do well at Bodis, but my experience proved otherwise. I was parking 3 generic finance names with them for a few months & did not even get one click which I found amazing with the types of names that they were. So it takes a lot more efforts to know why certain domains perform better than others at different parking platforms?

•••
perhaps just the 'visual aspect' may end up being the determining factor?

I still remember the shocking parking pages from revenue direct

•••
Top 10 usually refers to the most popular, the most used by people, and may vary as to who is best or which ones have the most parked names, one would expect the ones people are using the most to be the ones providing good results but lately that has changed, Parked.com for example, doesn't use Google feeds (they're w/Bing) and a lot of people I know have moved names out of there but they have the best pkg tech, most advanced site by a long shot

Sedo is as dull as dull can get, I don't get good yields there and hate the templates but it works for some; Bodis I'm still trying to figure out what those improved benefits are after the site remodeling, it just does not work for me and they don't have nice templates either

Namedrive, DomainSponsor are both ok w/me, ND has superb templates and you need to showcase your names well to prospective buyers even if a good parked page is no reason to buy the name, but it does help when selling it, DS doesn't accept everyone, though; ditto for Fabulous, that's really a club, real hard to get in but I hear it works well, you gotta have tons of names and/or get real good earnings before you can even apply

WhyPark is a little different in that you'd get a minisite and not the traditional pkg page and unless the domain is already set up there you need to write the code for its configuration, or get help from their staff

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm... 1st is Bodis, 2nd is also Bodis, 3rd back to Bodis.... and 10th is still Bodis! :imho:

•••
•••
DomainSponsor.com has the most robust parking system in the industry.

•••
twice this week two $2 Euro clicks on 3dtv and ladies fashion ..... both .tv names

forgot to mention ............sedo

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i use adsense for domains.

•••
I run 57 domains with Benepark and keep counting. In fact, I have some kind of addiction to buy dropped domains and park them. No matter how domains look like. The more quality back links, the better. Many of them got lost PR after a week of re-registering by me.

•••
No parking on the dance floor. Develop.

•••
I am using Above to split between Bodis and Parked, seems like all my earning it redirect to Bodis according to Bodis :D , so I have parking consultant for me already

•••
I run 57 domains with Benepark and keep counting. In fact, I have some kind of addiction to buy dropped domains and park them. No matter how domains look like. The more quality back links, the better. Many of them got lost PR after a week of re-registering by me.

Are you using Adsense on your domains?

How are you doing in terms of earnings?

•••
Bodis and Namedrive should definitely be on the top.

Obviously, such a list is bound to be changing. We should keep an eye on some newcomers. I have been testing recently RookMedia.net with a handful of domain names that received a little traffic, but no revenue with other parking companies. Well, they have made a few dollars - not much, but something compared to nothing. Unfortunately, the management panel of Rook Media is not convenient: attributing keywords to domain names is a tedious process. Otherwise, I would attempt to transfer more names, in order to test them further.

•••
perhaps the question should 'who has the best landing pages?'

•••
Bodis has the best landing pages. Currently only for adult, but the rest will be coming soon (actually overdue).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back