Dynadot

Top Ten Parking Companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I am doing some research on domains and would love to read your top ten parking company opinions and the reasons why ?

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you using Adsense on your domains?

How are you doing in terms of earnings?

Yes I use Adsense only.
I've started to add domains in the beginning of June, and there was just a couple of euro. But for July I've got 81.02 euro already. Hope to get 100-150 in August.

•••
Yes I use Adsense only.
I've started to add domains in the beginning of June, and there was just a couple of euro. But for July I've got 81.02 euro already. Hope to get 100-150 in August.

are you saying adsense for domains ? ..google pages

•••
Google Adsense for Domains seem to reject more domains than other places.

What's interesting is that sometimes the same domains that I've had rejected at Google, will get accepted at other places using a Google feed, like Sedo, etc,

•••
Can someone PM some examples of domains using Bodis' adult landers?

What is the minimum threshold for payout with them?

With revenue having plummeted almost everywhere, it's taking longer and longer to get paid, particularly if you have a small portfolio spread amongst several providers.

•••
1)Sedo
2)Google Adsense
3)Bodis
... :)

•••
PROPARK
propark.com​

You gotta have a little fun...

All I know is that AFD > Sedo

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
1)Sedo
2)Google Adsense
3)Bodis
... :)

Have you made any real money with any of these? I personally doubt it.

There's so much hype about Bodis, it's unbelievable - you don't even get viewers with them never mind earning money!

•••
I have tried Adsense and Sedo ... Sedo is not very good ...

•••
Have you made any real money with any of these? I personally doubt it.

There's so much hype about Bodis, it's unbelievable - you don't even get viewers with them never mind earning money!

BODIS is not a hype! I have made money with BODIS almost a year now. Never been disappointed, thanks to Matt, a truly humble and great person. :)

I have been through a long journey to find the best Parking provider since 2006 (the time when I joined Namepros). I started from the ones with the "Big Brand", but my journey finally ends here, with BODIS.

Better try it first. :tu:

•••
Why isn't anybody mentioning whyPark and Fabulous. Thought Whtpark's content made it the closest to webpages, and fabulous had the best payouts?

I just started with whypark so I can't realy give an opinion, but fabulous has been good so far. The only thing about fabulous is that the approval of keywords for domains doesn't have the personal attention it used to have. They must have some backlog or automated the process... don't know.

•••
BODIS is not a hype! I have made money with BODIS almost a year now. Never been disappointed, thanks to Matt, a truly humble and great person. :)

I have been through a long journey to find the best Parking provider since 2006 (the time when I joined Namepros). I started from the ones with the "Big Brand", but my journey finally ends here, with BODIS.

Better try it first. :tu:

Then you would remember the "cull' where because it didn't suit them anymore they dropped most of their accounts .....domainers have long memories my friend

•••
I just got through looking at Benepark and signed up and all but out of 40 domains, they wouldn't accept a single one. I also read they sell ads on your domains to pay for their "free" service. I have no idea if that is true or not... just read it on Google somewhere.

•••
1. Fabulous.com
2. SedoPRO

I love the platform at Fabulous. Great customizable landers with lots of templets and images.

•••
I just got through looking at Benepark and signed up and all but out of 40 domains, they wouldn't accept a single one.

Hi,
there was a problem with checking backlinks via Yahoo, it stopped to work yesterday. We have updated our checking mechanism, please try to add domains again.

•••
My domains have done best on Fabulous. I like the customization options on Parked and used to do well there also, but since Yahoo went away it hasn't been performing well for my names.

watermark said:
+ For some parking companies, each click is valued the same: $0.16 (i.e., Fabulous)

That's not true at all.

For me, Sedo - pffft. Whypark - pffft. Namedrive - pffft. Domainsponsor - pffft. Tried to sign up for Bodis way-back-when, they weren't taking any more new accounts at the time and I never bothered to try again. (I think this was right before the "cull" evirtual mentioned above...)

That said, he entire parking industry has tanked compared to what it was a few years ago. I've been slowly but surely taking a bunch of my names out of parking and pointing them at simple pages with a little bit of original, relevant content and NO ads - especially names I plan to develop, because in that case I think parking them is doing more harm than good.

Last edited:
•••
smartname.com is a very good company for parking .

•••
Yes I use Adsense only.

How are you getting on this month?

My earnings have become 1/6th of what they were in July, so was wondering if this is the case with yours so far?

•••
for high CPC domain use...Adsense bcoz adsense give u also CPM (if nobody click ur ads...adsense pay, but domain must be high CPC)...if u have low cpc keyword domain and want to get good $$$ then use bodis.com and parked.com good for long term investment....if u want to sell ur domain with parking use sedo and godaddy...

Last edited:
•••
Ive used Sedo, Smartname, Bodis and bodis is my favorite and has paid the most.

I have made more money in 1 mont with bodis h than I have in about 6 or 7 with sedo/smartname.

•••
If you can find a parking company which offers good content and caters for Adsense then in my experience your earnings will be much higher.

Benepark is the nearest thing that I've come across but they're nowhere near perfect - initially some of my domains earned good money (only from Adsense) but later on Google by looking at the high bounce rates will eventually punish the sites and that pushes the site right in the background - but still I managed to earn $18 in one month with one of my domains only which was pretty good in comparison with other Parking platforms I'd tried b4 - but soon the earnings evaporated for the reason mentioned above.

•••
Why isn't anybody mentioning whyPark and Fabulous. Thought Whtpark's content made it the closest to webpages, and fabulous had the best payouts?
Dont know about Fabulous, but whypark shows ads if someone clicks on Popular Searches or search manually thru search box. The good thing with whypark is that if we write seo optimized articles, its really easy to rank on google.

I am also using namedrive, but not much happy with their cpc. I think i need to try BODIS.

•••
we all need to develop more

•••
interesting bump as today i added my first two domains to adsense for domains ???

i'll see what i think and perhaps move more into this arena if the payout is better

simply put sedo does not pay enough these days

•••
has anyone gone down the prebuilt/com road ??

seems like something different

•••
1. BODIS
2. BODIS
3. BODIS
4. NameDrive
5.- 10. Useless parking companies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back