Dynadot

First Thread of 2014: Which were Top Domain Parking Sites for 2013

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends, I am back with my post to share with you and know about your views on Best Parking Companies of 2013

I Shared the similar Thread for the year 2012 here
https://www.namepros.com/parking-an.../780394-first-thread-2013-were-top-three.html

You can visit and see the difference of opinions, now and a year earlier.

Please share which were the Top Domain Parking Sites for 2013 for your Domain portfolio. Please post why mentioned sites were good for your domain portfolio.

This will help us get familiar with the change in Domain Parking Sites, as few sites which were not so good early may come out good now and similarly vice-verse.

For me It was

Bodis
Voodoo
DomainSponsor
ParkingCrew
RookMedia ( Looks good but I Used it very less )

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My Post last Year: "My vote goes to ParkingCrew(Super Great Support) and Bodis(great zeroclick)."

This year:

ParkingCrew ( Still the most reliable, super great support, new features every year )
Domain Sponsor ( did great for the first 6 months of 2013 but after their changes CTR became horrible)

•••
Nice to see that we still have the last year responses for comparison :)
Thanks for Sharing

•••
#1 Voodoo
#2 DomainSponsor
#3 Nothing else worth mentioninig

•••
Thanks Zaki for creating this thread. Surprised to see no DomainNameSales aka InternetTraffic mentioned by any of you guys. I have tried Bodis, DomainSponsor, Voodoo and DNS/IT last year and I can say DNS/IT was clearly standout from all other parking companies. I recommend everyone to give them a try for at least one month and see the magic!

•••
Thanks Zaki for creating this thread. Surprised to see no DomainNameSales aka InternetTraffic mentioned by any of you guys. I have tried Bodis, DomainSponsor, Voodoo and DNS/IT last year and I can say DNS/IT was clearly standout from all other parking companies. I recommend everyone to give them a try for at least one month and see the magic!

would you send pm me their link. I found tens of dnsit :)

--------------------------------

and for this topic, I am new in this, and I don't know if it is good or not
I use GD, here are the stats

first month (13 days) :
traffic: 249
clicks: 10
revenue: $0.55

second month (30 days):

traffic: 721
clicks: 22
revenue: $0.71

btw: I parked +150 domains

•••
For me 2013 was like that:

1.) DomainNameSales (Highest CPC)
2.) Parkingcrew (Great CTR)
3.) DomainSponsor (Best Zeroclick)
4.) DomainAdvertising (GB Domains simply outperform)

•••
would you send pm me their link. I found tens of dnsit :)

--------------------------------

first month (13 days) :

second month (30 days):

DomainNameSales.com

•••
Nice thread Zaki, for me Bodis was the best.
A very happy and prosperous new year for all....

•••
For me 2013 was like that:

1.) DomainNameSales (Highest CPC)
2.) Parkingcrew (Great CTR)
3.) DomainSponsor (Best Zeroclick)
4.) DomainAdvertising (GB Domains simply outperform)

Hi,
Thank you for the Update.

Do you Use DS for G banned Names only ?
or are your talking about Zero Click on non g banned names + normal names .

Sadly DomainAdvertising is not allowed in INDIA, i said earlier also. :).. It is a INDIAN company and he has not allowed INDIANS lol and few other country may be.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

DomainNamesSales Users can you please give quick requirements to get approved for them ? what are they looking for to get approved quickly.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

first month (13 days) :

second month (30 days):

Hi, Use BODIS or Voodoo as an alternative if you are new into this.

•••
Not even close for me...

1. Parking Crew

•••
1.) Internet Traffic/Domain Name Sales
2.) Domain Sponsor

I've stopped using Sedo, ND, TrafficZ etc... and possible I may shift to 100% Internet Traffic/Domain Name Sales for 2014 as sales links are more noticeable than Domain Sponsor and I've always made more in the last 10+ years from sales over parking even though I still get XX clicks here and there.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

DomainNamesSales Users can you please give quick requirements to get approved for them ? what are they looking for to get approved quickly.

When I applied a while ago I sent about 430+ .com domains, Frank himself actually responded to me which I thought was cool and probably confirmed the quality in my portfolio or he was just bored that day :laugh: Would think approval is about quality over quantity though. Sure 10-50 premium domains would trump 500 crappy ones as quality helps in domain parking and with making domain sales easier as well. Good Luck :wave:

Really think Afternic/GoDaddy and DomainNameSales/GoDaddy/DomainTools distribution partnerships will be strong sales forces in 2014.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
Thank you for the Update.

Do you Use DS for G banned Names only ?
or are your talking about Zero Click on non g banned names + normal names .

Sadly DomainAdvertising is not allowed in INDIA, i said earlier also. :).. It is a INDIAN company and he has not allowed INDIANS lol and few other country may be.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Hi, Use BODIS or Voodoo as an alternative if you are new into this.

Hi Zaki,

I was talikng about zero click on not Banned Domains at DS. Around a 1 USD for US visitor on domains with no clicks on any parking platform.
Concerning Internettraffic. The names must be clean and if you send them typos make sure that they are 100% generics. Send them approx. 5-10 best names which make 1 USD per day and more. Maybe add some premium name which makes 100+ a month. BUT they are not interested in expired domains I guess. They more like type in domains.

Last edited:
•••
Thank You Zaki bhai jan for information
1- bodis for new people
Zaki bhai is great man
i pray for zaki bhai
ALLAH ap ko Khush rakhy

Ameen,
Thank you MajidAslam Bhai for your kind comments.
Hope you will have a very good 2014 in parking.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Hi Zaki,

I was talikng about zero click on not Banned Domains at DS. Around a 1 USD for US visitor on domains with no clicks on any parking platform.
Concerning Internettraffic. The names must be clean and if you send them typos make sure that they are 100% generics. Send them approx. 5-10 best names which make 1 USD per day and more. Maybe add some premium name which makes 100+ a month. BUT they are not interested in expired domains I guess. They more like type in domains.

Thank you for quick update on DNS i think this information will help when applying. I guess many are doing a mistake of keeping say 99 good names and one bad name and they may reject because of that one name

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

When I applied a while ago I sent about 430+ .com domains, Frank himself actually responded to me which I thought was cool and probably confirmed the quality in my portfolio or he was just bored that day :laugh: Would think approval is about quality over quantity though. Sure 10-50 premium domains would trump 500 crappy ones as quality helps in domain parking and with making domain sales easier as well. Good Luck :wave:

Really think Afternic/GoDaddy and DomainNameSales/GoDaddy/DomainTools distribution partnerships will be strong sales forces in 2014.

Thank you for this insight into DNS ...yes as per reviews from others sales are a lot better in DNS along with parking.

•••
Yeah I applied at InternetTraffic already before they opened it to normal people. And Ive got a reply, if I am making 100 per day to open an account or at least 500 per day to have my own account manager :O. I am so glad they are not so strict anymore. Does anybody know if Skenzo.com stil accepts people with 5000 Uniques per day minimum? I was told they are in some niches the best.

•••
DomainSponsor.com is best for me.

High Revenue on G! Domains
High Revenue on G! faillisted (Y! ad domains)
Quick Payment - Net 7.B-)

•••
Hi Zaki,

I submitted about 20 domain names to InternetTraffic to give it a try , some of them have +20k exact monthly searches. But Unfortunately, there were rejected. the reason was: Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time

•••
Thank Zaki
I think good Parking Companies :)
#1 Voodoo
#2 Domainsponsor

•••
I submitted about 20 domain names to InternetTraffic to give it a try , some of them have +20k exact monthly searches. But Unfortunately, there were rejected. the reason was: Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time

Sorry to hear that. I cant remember exactly, but I am sure I applied with approx. 10 and could be I let them know I had 300 at that time. I was sending them cream de la cream of my portfolio. The best name was making 200 USD per month 2 word dot com with 110000 exact searches.

•••
Sorry to hear that. I cant remember exactly, but I am sure I applied with approx. 10 and could be I let them know I had 300 at that time. I was sending them cream de la cream of my portfolio. The best name was making 200 USD per month 2 word dot com with 110000 exact searches.

Sorry if this is irrelevant to the OP but why exact searches is important to parking? If a domain has traffic isn't that enough?

Ofc I can understand if by searching in the specific niche you get a nice search position, but exact searches? why do they matter?

thanks

•••
Sorry if this is irrelevant to the OP but why exact searches is important to parking? If a domain has traffic isn't that enough?

Ofc I can understand if by searching in the specific niche you get a nice search position, but exact searches? why do they matter?

thanks

The greater the nuber of exact searches, greater possibility users will type the domain directly into their browser.

•••
The greater the nuber of exact searches, greater possibility users will type the domain directly into their browser.

I see, thanks. I was only curious because from what I read direct type-in is a thing of the past.

It's good that I see people proving that it's not :)

•••
In this year, Bodis is the worst (if they not change system return before Dec 15th 2013)

•••
Certainly not Sedo Such a disappointment for 2013 and I will have to make some changes for 2014. I will read this thread carefully and make my decision!

Thanks for posting it.

•••
True, I believe so as well, and transferred 99% of my names there.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

True,

I believe so as well, and have transferred 99% of our domains there -)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back