IT.COM

Top Ten Parking Companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I am doing some research on domains and would love to read your top ten parking company opinions and the reasons why ?

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
voodoo IS THE BEST FOR NOW...all others come after

•••
I'm trying out VOODOO and so far it's showing better results than DS and ND.

•••
I like bodis than others!

•••
I do not have no data to support, and I am comparing GD to Bodis

•••
As of now, i'm happy with trafficz. Now trying voodoo

•••
victorsogo said:
voodoo IS THE BEST FOR NOW...all others come after

This is not true at all.

It all depends on what types of domains you have and where your traffic comes from. To simply make such a statement about any parking company just shows inexperience to me. With perhaps the exception of saying Sedo is the worst parking company.

•••
It all depends on what types of domains you have and where your traffic comes from.

Exactly. Different parking companies are good for certain domain types and sources of traffic.

For example, finance-related domains perform really well at ND. Or should I say extremely well! They pay the best for these. CPC is $2-$6. I once made the mistake and removed them from ND, and lost quite a bit. I get the best payouts from ND, but then again, I have more financial-related domains in my portfolio. They also pay the best for African traffic- even for non-financial domains, e.g. technology, sport.

You got to know where to park certain domains and the source of the traffic. You can't just choose one parking company-you will throw money away like that.

:wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back