IT.COM

Top Ten Parking Companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I am doing some research on domains and would love to read your top ten parking company opinions and the reasons why ?

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me too think Bodis is the best. The important fact is they don't have a minimum payout for paypal.

•••
Me too think Bodis is the best. The important fact is they don't have a minimum payout for paypal.

That is a good selling point

•••
•••
seems to be the most favored so i joined up on the weekend

•••
ok here is my exp,
i parked my two main domains with adsense
started in june got = $400
july 500
Augest (all football league started) 800
mid sep before adsense banned me $1300
my website had alexia ranking of 20k back when it was live, heaps and heaps of google search links for it
I tried sedo for 10 days now, made only 50 Euro, i don't know but after adsense everything else looks bad
what do u guys think a better sloution for me, i consider to give sedo a month i might try bodis after,

adsense banned with no email explaining why, pisses me off so much

•••
i hated the way adsense banned names for no reason , i ask how could 6462/com be against terms of service ?

•••
Maybe I have to try the bodis.

•••
At this point a week with bodis i have earned more than a month at sedo .....convinced

•••
At this point a week with bodis i have earned more than a month at sedo .....convinced

Yip, they are pretty good! :tu:

So give us your top 10 now? :p

:wave:

•••
As for me i have only ever tried sedo and bodis .....easy to guess the winner i think

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
it's official 4 weeks bodis has equalled 4 months sedo

•••
That's great news evirtual1. Welcome to the Bodis Fan Club :)

Last edited:
•••
Bodis is best for me.
always pay on time.

•••
Well, i just moved a domain to bodis from namedrive.
Bodis has good click through rate, but i dont get enough clicks due to default template.
With namedrive i was getting more clicks due to customized template but click through rate was ok.

•••
TrafficZ is one of the oldest parking companies and under my opinion the best out there.

•••
I just moved my domain from Sedo to Bodis. Lets see what happens.

•••
•••
Fabulous.com hands down. Their EPC kicks butt and is usually double anywhere else. With that said - if your traffic isn't from g20 nations - they don't pay so good.

Sedo - my vote for worst EPC. It's always .03 cents or less. Same domains at fabulous.com - .75 or more. Go figure.

•••
i dont think its too hard to figure out

•••
Does anyone have any experience with Benepark? Earning anything?

•••
1. BODIS
2. BODIS
3. BODIS
4. NameDrive
5.- 10. Useless parking companies

Voodoo also seems popular

•••
In my experience, using the default template for each, Voodoo CTR is less but PPC is higher than Bodis. Overall, approx the same performance. Maybe Voodoo slightly better, but it's a marginal difference only. So those of you who don't qualify for Voodoo Account can use Bodis and not feel bad about it.

•••
I must admit the lack of keyword control at bodis is a worry

•••
Bodis is the best i am using from 1 year and always pay me on time ;)

•••
VOODOO - flat out highest EPCs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back