IT.COM

discuss Your learning for Februrary

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As investors, we need to continuously learn, and here is what I learnt over the past month.

Know the tools

I came across this tool called DnProbe which I thought would provide me 3x efficiency should I be doing more hand registrations for geo names. Now, this is just 1 example and there might be many tools out there, hidden which we may not be aware of.

It makes sense to have a bucket list of all the tools that could come handy, coz trust me, that is where the efficiency is. And more efficiency equals better revenue per hour, one of the important metrics to track while domaining.

What's your learning for this month? Anything we can colearn?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Revenue per hour is a BS metric for domaining.......Don't know where you get this crap from

Run your domain portfolio like a business, not an employee on an hourly wage

Also you can be efficient as possible but if you pick crap, you will still lose money.......

Keep it simple and don't listen to this fool.......

:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
"Revenue per hour, one of the important metrics to track while domaining."

I agree with the continuously learn part, but DnProbe is a checker tool. How does that improve the hourly revenue? This idea of "hourly revenue" in domaining does sway on BS. Domaining is far too situational to pin an hourly rate on it. I own a very small number of domains, and I've never once thought I can optimize the "hourly rate", even if operating with a bulk number of domains...that just isn't a reality. IMO

Last edited:
•••
revenue per hour
Hi

as an "investor", how much revenue do you make per hour?
how do your metrics look?

i think you bring up same :poop: from other thread
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do-you-track-your-time-investment-in-domaining.1265644/

from your past threads,
if you go back and review them, i don't see where a learning process has evolved or progressed-
because you don't post any statistical evidence to show growth overtime.

anybody can mention a tool, but how much detail can they provide as to how that product helped them acquire quality domain names.

learn from your mistakes.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back