Tips on How to Hand Register Good Domains

Labeled as tips in General Domain Discussion, started by oldtimer, Jan 4, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician VIP

here is a cheap TV for you:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B083Y662J9/

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. forge

forge wiseau serious? VIP

It must've been quite the experience! That brought back memories, having been in Vegas on 1/1/2000 and seeing Prince live in concert on Fremont St. Well ok, it was a Prince tribute performer, but his version of (Party Like It's) "1999" was still a very cool way to usher in the new millennium!

(ok back on topic)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  3. oldtimer

oldtimer Do some good for humanity and the environment VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Although it might be a good idea to hand register a few domains for future technology trends, but one has to be careful not to go overboard with getting too many domains that are specific to a certain product because it seems like there are new products that come to market every few months and something that might be the talk of the town today might become old technology before you know it.

From what I understand LG hasn't brought the Roll Up TV to the market yet and now that there is a Roll Down TV they might just decide to shelf the first prototype.

IMO

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  4. Reddstagg

Reddstagg Upgraded Member Gold Account

They appear to be calling them 'Rollable' tvs and they seem to already be on the market.

5. oldtimer

That's great, do you know where they sell those at and how many different companies are there that make them, I know that overall they are called Rollable TVs, but as I had mentioned earlier I believe that there are going to be two different types of Rollable TVs, those that Roll Up and are placed on a desk or a stand and then the new version that Rolls Down which could be installed higher on the wall or even hang from the ceiling, either way Rollable TVs are going to become the thing to have in every home once they are mass produced ( if not already as you have mentioned). I might consider buying one myself once they are available at the price range that the regular people can afford.

IMO

6. Reddstagg

Reddstagg Upgraded Member Gold Account

Good afternoon,

I got the following from LG's website. I may have been wrong about it being on sale but it may be to a select few. Couldn't see a price quoted though. I'll have two...and a small one for the bedroom.

https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65R9PUA-signature-oled-4k-tv

7. oldtimer

Sooner or later those are going to come to the market and probably all the other manufacturers will get on with the Rollable TV trend too and as it usually is with new electronics they will probably be very expensive at first and then the prices will come down to more reasonable levels.

Either way I might not mind if one of those manufacturers wants to offer me one or two of these new kind of TVs for my domain RolldownTV.com ;)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice