Dynadot

domain TicketOffice.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very, Very, Very nice! Thousands comes to mind.

•••
Is that actually your domain? I'd venture it's worth mid to high xx,xxx to the right end user.

•••
dgridley said:
Is that actually your domain? I'd venture it's worth mid to high xx,xxx to the right end user.

Yes it is, we are looking for quick sale, but it has a lot of value to the right user.

•••
Well, if you're looking for a quick sale, I'll give you a hunnert bucks for it... :)

•••
I'd say easy $xxxx Develop it and you'll see more (but as a quick sale, it'd still mak a good sum for you).

•••
Thank you for the feedback - i am just getting insulting offers off of this site, but that is ok:) Even not devolped it has a lot of potential. It was orginally one of the 1st 3 ticket brokers ever listed on Yahoo (now there are a million). However, there are a lot of uses for it - devolping it would only limit the buyer who wants to use it for their established business.

•••
I agree.. if you're looking for a quick sale, you might forgo development for the reason you stated. However, sometimes, development and the traffic it brings with it may sweeten the pot.

I think to the right buyer, mid-high xx,xxx is not unreasonable.. the name does, indeed, have alot of potential. Good luck!

LVJonJ said:
Thank you for the feedback - i am just getting insulting offers off of this site, but that is ok:) Even not devolped it has a lot of potential. It was orginally one of the 1st 3 ticket brokers ever listed on Yahoo (now there are a million). However, there are a lot of uses for it - devolping it would only limit the buyer who wants to use it for their established business.

•••
Yes, nice name
And this is not the venue to get good realistic offers
for High value names like it.
List at a Premium Sale site.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back