NameSilo

Think i just got scammed.....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh-oh, maybe the person can't log on now or something (hopefully).

And I don't think enom will unregister domains... :'(

•••
no he was on after i pushed he left.

Can enom return the domains to me?

•••
That sucks. Had something like this happen to me once.. but a partner too off, and did the whole site himself :(

•••
icehole will be back online, just be patient.

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy
Can enom return the domains to me?

In my experience and to my knowledge domain registration fees are non-refundable, and if you have already "pushed" the domains... I can't see anyway of getting them back :'(

•••
LOL ok i will give him 12 hours. If he dont come back im emailing enom, who the heck runs off in the middle of a deal...

•••
it looks like a scam but he might comeonline you never know
goddluck with it

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
icehole will be back online, just be patient.

Right, I believe icehole would not cheat on you, he is a good young guy as I know. You need no worry I think.

•••
Originally posted by DomainBlasters
In my experience and to my knowledge domain registration fees are non-refundable, and if you have already "pushed" the domains... I can't see anyway of getting them back :'(

Actually i think go daddy can do this?

yesonline, i hope he does :(

•••
no worries! just take RJ word for it!

•••
Don't worry g0ldy! Maybe he had some type of emergency and had to run.

•••
I've done business with icehole and I don't think he would shortchange you. Maybe he had a firedrill or something.

•••
•••
I think there is no mechanism for reversing a domain name registration because it has already gone through. But I have seen icehole's posts and he seems like a nice guy?!

•••
He's a regular at all three major forums, although I see the account is suspended at one of them. There's no indication why, except maybe post bumping.

It appears he's from Sweden from his profile at another forum. You might consider what time it is there compared to where you are, since he may be sleeping. At the time of your original posting I think that would put it about 3:30 or 4:30 am or so in Western Europe.

I'd give it a full day before getting worried. He's been around a while and participates a lot.

•••
thanks AdoptableDomains, i will give him some time, this is just like the situation where i was excahnging money, i sent money the other partly left and bye bye $100.

Thats why im so antious

•••
I have dealt with icehole before and pushed names to him before I got my name pushed to me.

He dealt with the transaction in a professional manner and I would be patient - I am sure he will come through for you.

DavidH

•••
icehole finally came online and pushed the names. I would like to say sorry to icehole, should have more faith in you.

Thanks all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back