IT.COM

advice Got an offer while GoDaddy sale is pending

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LOLed

Established Member
Impact
1,503
I sold a domain on GoDaddy auctions 10 days ago. The transaction was sent to Escrow, and both of us accepted the terms, but after that there has been no development. I sent the buyer 2 emails directly, and 1 via GoDaddy but there has been no response. I had already sent an email to GoDaddy yesterday to cancel the transaction. It has not been cancelled yet, they will probably reply in a few days.

Today, I got an offer directly on the same domain. If I sell now, would there be a problem?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You unfortunately have to wait as you accepted terms on GoDaddy and on Escrow.

Try calling GoDaddy to get the transaction cancelled faster.
 
0
•••
You have to wait until godaddy cancel the transaction.
Just call them 👍🏼
 
0
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back