IT.COM

Please I need urgent help for a scam website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brian_Erlandi

Impact
Hello, my friends and I were scammed some days ago (almost $1,200) by the site fakeusdtsender.com, and I hired an investigator and he traced the domain name and others to a domain host called harmonweb.com. Now I have reported this to them and instead of them taking action, they are allowing the criminal to move his domain to a maybe more secure host. Please i dont want this thief to go with our money and others money.

I have reported this to harmonweb.com, namesilo.com, icann.org, abuse emails since 4 days, no response. And also filled abuse forms, no response, chatted on live chat, no resolution.

I have sent harmonweb.com all proofs (transactions and chats, and i can still send it here if you want) and still they want to let this thief escape and do more harm. (I think they are aware and intentionally want to let it continue. Cause immediately i reported it, the domain status changed to pending transfer in a day)

After contacting them, they told me they would look into it and since then, nothing. No ticket id. I have reported this to Hong Kong Police and am waiting for further action. Please help me ban this sites to prevent further loss of people's money. Thanks Please stop these people from stealing other people's hard earned money. Thanks and God Bless.

Please if it also look into their affiliate sites: faketethersender.com, fakeusdtgenerator.com, flashusdtsender.com, and cyberhacklord.com (cyberhacklord.com/fake-tether-usdt-sender-software/). We were also scammed by two of them and we think it's run by the same person/people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry I can't provide any help but, I'm curious,
hasn't the domain's name alerted you to *not* spend USD on a website that starts with 'fake USD...'?

Wish you luck to find a resolution.

•••
why did you want to use that service?

•••
May be he is the owner of the site?

•••
•••
Apparently i know i made a mistake trusting their service and regret it. But it seems to be an operation going for long and many people have lost money from this. What is worse is a domain registrar called harmonweb.com is aiding them. I thought registrars also work to keep the web safe.

I got an advise to seek help here. My friend says there are professionals here who can help me especially as it is time sensitive but all i am receiving are criticisms. Please all i am seeking is help for not just me but others who might fall prey to this. Thats all. Thanks. SO IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE DO

•••
PLEASE HELP!!!
"Fake tether sender, utilises high-technology malware to manipulate wallet balance figures, allowing users to add funds to their recipient’s wallet address. "

So you wanted to do that and got scammed in the process?

If so, I have no sympathy for you. For wanting to do that and then being a sucker on top of that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Fake tether sender, utilises high-technology malware to manipulate wallet balance figures, allowing users to add funds to their recipient’s wallet address. "

So you wanted to do that and got scammed in the process?

If so, I have no sympathy for you. For wanting to do that and then being a sucker on top of that.
Haha, i can send you a screenshot of my chats with him/her. It was purely for playing pranks, costly yea, but i could afford it and more. If i wanted to use it for harming another, then i would rightly deserve it and would have no need coming here. I would have just taken it as a means to end that didnt end well and move on. But this was posted in a developers public forum and advertised as a software to play pranks with and so i and a few of friends decided to get it. We sent the money and didnt receive value. Got complain of others in the forum and we reported them only to find out that the registrar is also in on it. So got an advise to come here.

But it seems no one can help in resolving this (For a forum filled with domain professionals). Thanks for your inputs though. Appreciated..

•••
Last edited:
•••
So no official team/thread dedicated to abuse or registrars misconduct here in your forum?

PS: after further research, we think the registrar harmonweb.com, currently hosting the domain is a reseller of/for Name Silo

•••
So no official team/thread dedicated to abuse or registrars misconduct here in your forum?

PS: after further research, we think the registrar harmonweb.com, currently hosting the domain is a reseller of/for Name Silo
It's domain investing forum, not for webmasters or so on. Check whois, seems like he's using Contabo dedicated servers to host his site, write them directly about abuse.

•••
Cool... Good to know mods removed my reply to this thread but decided it was worthwhile to keep this thread going nonetheless.

If you have time to waste, do some proper moderation. This one is so obvious. Peace.

•••
It's domain investing forum, not for webmasters or so on. Check whois, seems like he's using Contabo dedicated servers to host his site, write them directly about abuse.

They really don't care. They offer good value though.

•••
Haha, i can send you a screenshot of my chats with him/her. It was purely for playing pranks, costly yea, but i could afford it and more. If i wanted to use it for harming another, then i would rightly deserve it and would have no need coming here. I would have just taken it as a means to end that didnt end well and move on. But this was posted in a developers public forum and advertised as a software to play pranks with and so i and a few of friends decided to get it. We sent the money and didnt receive value. Got complain of others in the forum and we reported them only to find out that the registrar is also in on it. So got an advise to come here.

But it seems no one can help in resolving this (For a forum filled with domain professionals). Thanks for your inputs though. Appreciated..
Nice try. You don't pay (almost $1,200) to play pranks.

Then, you say you can afford it. If so, you wouldn't be all torn up about it asking for help "PLEASE HELP!!!" in getting it back.

Last edited:
•••
Nice try. You don't pay (almost $1,200) to play pranks.

Then, you say you can afford it. If so, you wouldn't be all torn up about it asking for help "PLEASE HELP!!!" in getting it back.

Just a troll @JB Lions . You know it. I know it. Mods like the content creation.

•••
If you use a site that says they send fake money to people then you are questionable yourself.

•••
ill get you your money back visit FakeRefundsForScams I charge 600

•••
Hello, my friends and I were scammed some days ago (almost $1,200) by the site fakeusdtsender.com, and I hired an investigator and he traced the domain name and others to a domain host called harmonweb.com. Now I have reported this to them and instead of them taking action, they are allowing the criminal to move his domain to a maybe more secure host. Please i dont want this thief to go with our money and others money.

I have reported this to harmonweb.com, namesilo.com, icann.org, abuse emails since 4 days, no response. And also filled abuse forms, no response, chatted on live chat, no resolution.

I have sent harmonweb.com all proofs (transactions and chats, and i can still send it here if you want) and still they want to let this thief escape and do more harm. (I think they are aware and intentionally want to let it continue. Cause immediately i reported it, the domain status changed to pending transfer in a day)

After contacting them, they told me they would look into it and since then, nothing. No ticket id. I have reported this to Hong Kong Police and am waiting for further action. Please help me ban this sites to prevent further loss of people's money. Thanks Please stop these people from stealing other people's hard earned money. Thanks and God Bless.

Please if it also look into their affiliate sites: faketethersender.com, fakeusdtgenerator.com, flashusdtsender.com, and cyberhacklord.com (cyberhacklord.com/fake-tether-usdt-sender-software/). We were also scammed by two of them and we think it's run by the same person/people.

Hello, I wish you the best in trying to recover your funds. I'd recommend going through tools available at https://reportname.com/toolbox to report with additional resources. It's a little tool I created that provides an organized approach to reporting cybercrime, with links aggregated to the appropriate resources, and I'm always looking to add more. I figure it is perfect in a situation like this, though I know you probably did most you could do already. It is completely free. I hate these kinds of situations and I hope you get your money back.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, I hope you'll lose even more. If you need any help, visit my new project: InstantBalanceDrainUSDT. com

•••
Hello, I wish you the best in trying to recover your funds. I'd recommend going through tools available at https://reportname.com/toolbox to report with additional resources. It's a little tool I created that provides an organized approach to reporting cybercrime, with links aggregated to the appropriate resources, and I'm always looking to add more. I figure it is perfect in a situation like this, though I know you probably did most you could do already. It is completely free. I hate these kinds of situations and I hope you get your money back.
Now that's impressive, thank you for your work

•••
One mans SCAM, is just an instigators PRANK. How often do you hear that in court case defence

•••
Also, If i was a judge I probably would rule in favor of the website because they plainly say: we send fake usdt money to people.

Legally they held up their end of the bargain: they sent you thousands of fake money.

you just cant see it. Because it's fake. But it's there

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back